✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nie's Campaign

Nie

It feels a little awkward to praise or promote myself, but to have even a small chance to win a 2016 Award I'll make an exception, also "if you never try, you'll never know". :)

I'm not the most active poster over here, but I did a huge effort to spam everyone and especially @Coldplay with Instagram messages that I made for the I Ran Away Project.

Even when the chance that they would notice them was small, I was pretty consistent in spamming them and you in this thread:

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016']https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-i-ran-away-project-bringing-i-ran-away-live-to-the-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/page-20#post-5823258"]The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

A lot of the pictures are gone because of the forums upgrade, but you can also have a look at this Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/theiranawayproject/

So if you would consider me as the Biggest Spammer 2016, it would be a honour. :)

When I was in London in June, I also made a special trip to the Bakery in order to deliver our I Ran Away Project package. I never got to meet someone of the band, but I did make it to their letter box!

upload_2017-1-2_13-40-59.png.a67a9c3f6512adec44a8837911005e2a.png

upload_2017-1-2_13-39-14.png.ac8fa07bdf98d61cd3319d9b97cc3c47.png

Maybe you can reward my attempt with a Bakery' Award nomination. :D

I would also like to make a warm suggestion to vote for the "The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !" thread in the category "Best Thread of 2016 - Coldplay Section". It was started by @I ran away and a lot of members have made a contribution.

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-i-ran-away-project-bringing-i-ran-away-live-to-the-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/

Now, for other categories to vote for me, that's a hard one, I'll leave it up to you.

But I can give you some hints ;):

One of my hobbies is to ban Spammers from the forums, so whenever I see a thread that is selling some non-related Coldplay stuff, I report it in order to make the forums Spam-free.

If you remember the "AHFOD Blu Ray Audio 5.1 Surround Mix" thread, well, I'm the one who gave the initial copy of the Blu Ray disc. So I'm your source. :cool:

I would like to nominate @tekjansen505 as the Best Newcomer to Coldplaying.com 2016, since she was the one who made all those separate tracks.

Ow, by the way, I live in Belgium, which is one of the smallest countries in Northern and Western Europe. :)

And last but not least, I think that a lot of members on the forums deserve to win an Award, so if you vote for them, that's OK. :innocent:

• Like 9

You, know, Nie, I was thinking that you definitely deserve an award. I'm just now sure about Biggest Spammer, because , to me, it has a negative connotation. But you have made such positive contribution here! Since you report non-related Coldplay stuff, I think you are more like "Biggest Anti-Spammer! LOL. You are, to me, a candidate for Kindest Coldplayer, and definitely Most Generous Coldplayer for all you do here. That's a tough category, because I think @I ran away should be in the running for that one, too! We just have so many good people here, I think we should celebrate Best Fans, in general! But you have to get some award for sure!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You, know, Nie, I was thinking that you definitely deserve an award. I'm just now sure about Biggest Spammer, because , to me, it has a negative connotation. But you have made such positive contribution here! Since you report non-related Coldplay stuff, I think you are more like "Biggest Anti-Spammer! LOL. You are, to me, a candidate for Kindest Coldplayer, and definitely Most Generous Coldplayer for all you do here. That's a tough category, because I think @I ran away should be in the running for that one, too! We just have so many good people here, I think we should celebrate Best Fans, in general! But you have to get some award for sure!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Aww, thanks ! To me, you should be in the running for Friendliest User, @iamsue ! :)

• Like 2

I have an other suggestion:

I was searching for something on the Coldplaying subforum and bumped into the "Coldplaying Chorus Project" thread.

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5807447

That really brought back memories. [emoji4]

Since that thread is in the Coldplaying subforum, it can't be nominated.

Maybe we can nominate the Up&Up cover from the Coldplaying Chorus Project as Best Song of 2016.

It was so much fun and the result is just awesome. [emoji1]

• Like 4

I'm so new that I don't even know this community had awards! Thank you for the nom! It was absolutely a joint effort! And can I just say that @Nie , you've made my entry into a really new fandom for me the smoothest of all! I've literally never felt this easily assimilated into a hugely populated messageboard! (And I swear I'm getting back to your PM, life just got in the way [because I went to see Coldplay a bunch of times in one week and my world changed!])

You've got my vote! :D

• Like 1

I have an other suggestion:

I was searching for something on the Coldplaying subforum and bumped into the "Coldplaying Chorus Project" thread.

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5807447

That really brought back memories. [emoji4]

Since that thread is in the Coldplaying subforum, it can't be nominated.

Maybe we can nominate the Up&Up cover from the Coldplaying Chorus Project as Best Song of 2016.

It was so much fun and the result is just awesome. [emoji1]

Yea - I'd forgotten about that. It was an honour to be part of it. I was amazed that only about 30 people participated. I thought there would have been hundreds ! The result was great.... all thanks to Suhit.

• Like 1

I would like to make a last minute change to my campaign!

I know I have asked to vote for me for the Bakery Award, but after thinking about it I have come to the conclusion that there is 1 special person who absolutely deserves it!!!

He has waited for 11 years to see Coldplay in India and became R42's first friend over there. He even said hi to Chris.

Please vote for @Suhit for the Bakery Award. :)

And in return, I would like to increase my chance for an Award in the Best Profile Picture 2016 category.

As you can see it is a picture of Chris, and I photographed him in Wembley, right at the B Stage. :)

It is one I will always treasure and hopefully it is worth a nomination.

And now I will rest my case and go voting for some of you. :cool:

• Like 3