✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This guy (Jon From ARTV) needs some help.

arushofjacktothehead

This guy above, in my opinion, runs the greatest review channel on YouTube, and I've been a fan of his from 2015 onwards. But, he isn't one of those 'full-time' people. He still has a job, he works at a mattress delivery business. But, the job he has, as you will see is described as living hell. He gets insulted. Abused. Told to commit suicide. Now that, THAT is out of order. Completely.

This guy is clearly trying to make the best content for his audience and is trying to enjoy his own life, but it gets pushed down by the horrible job he has. Please, if you will, donate to his Patreon to help him out. He's a huge Coldplay fan as well, so he is kind of a member of this community. It doesn't matter anyways, this guy wants to make album reviews and music reviews for a living, so let's help him achieve that goal.

Please, if you will, donate to his Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ARTV

Thank you.

Jack x

• Like 2

Yes, I got into ARTV about a year ago from his A Head Full of Dreams album review and he's become my favorite youtuber ever since. He makes genuine and smart content that you all should check out. In fact, he is the one that got me into a large chunk of the music I love. Without him, I wouldn't have gotten into as much music as I have without his album reviews. Its about time he gets to do Youtube as a full time job. Even $1-$2 dollars is enough!!

• Like 3