✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Looking for AHFOD lanyards/pass for my son.

Sherlock Holmes

IMG_1796.thumb.PNG.d14e6544b12dc8deccbd9c4f0a0c9f7a.PNG Hi everyone

Hope someone can help or point me in the right direction:

I bought tickets for the July 12th gig at the Principality for myself, my wife and my 8 yr old son. He's a huge CP fan and this will be his first concert. As it's a surprise (we're telling him on the day) I've also bought him ear defenders with the AHFOD logo on the sides, glow bands, tshirt etc to make him feel really special. I'm wanting to top it all off with a lanyard pass (obviously as a novelty thing rather than a back stage pass), but after searching eBay, tinternet, Gumtree, Shpock, etc etc I can only find cheap poor quality crappy home made jobbies.

I've also tried contacting the Coldplay site but get an error message (message doesn't send) so no luck there. Even my Holmes detective work has fallen flat Does anyone know anywhere I can get one from please?

Just to reiterate, I'm not looking for genuine backstage/AAA passes, just a ticket pass similar to the pic attached.

Or as a real sign of desperation would contacting CP management work/help or would I be wasting my time and there's as I'm sure they've got better things to be doing than reading about some sad dad wanting to put the cherry on his sons cake

Thank you

Sherlock

• Like 2

Hi, I'm afraid if you want a genuine ticket pass like that you would have had to buy a so-called Collector's Ticket. :(

If you only want a pass maybe you can find someone who gives or sells you their expired Collector's Ticket from another show, but of course it will have a different concert venue and time written on the back since it is from another show.

Don't waste your time on contacting Coldplay about it, this is not the kind of thing they deal with.

• Like 2

Thank you for the reply. Yeah, I knew it was a long shot, but thought I'd try. Back to the drawing board.

In regards to buying a Collectors Ticket, I had to buy my three tickets off EBay at almost twice the face value, no Collectors Tockets were available. My wife and I saw them in June last year but couldn't get tickets for this July when they went on sale

Time to get my thinking cap on.

I bought tickets for the July 12th gig at the Principality for myself, my wife and my 8 yr old son. He's a huge CP fan and this will be his first concert. As it's a surprise (we're telling him on the day) I've also bought him ear defenders with the AHFOD logo on the sides, glow bands, tshirt etc to make him feel really special. I'm wanting to top it all off with a lanyard pass

What a beautiful idea. Hope you have luck with it! :)

• Like 1

Then the only thing you can still do is to sit down and make a homemade inofficial one. I'm sure your son will love it even if it is not an official one ;)

I think you're right. I'll also keep an eye on eBay for anyone selling they're used passes.

Thank you everyone

85CC56BF-397A-401E-9D06-150D6494C5A4.thumb.jpg.0a5af30666a045f8de10932ff68f208d.jpg Ok, so here's my effort at making my son a Coldplay lanyard/pass for his surprise on Wednesday. I've hidden his name for obvious reasons. Had to buy everything from the photo paper through to the laminator. Would've been cheaper to buy his way onto the VIP guest list
  • Like 5

[ATTACH=full]7143[/ATTACH] Ok, so here's my effort at making my son a Coldplay lanyard/pass for his surprise on Wednesday. I've hidden his name for obvious reasons. Had to buy everything from the photo paper through to the laminator. Would've been cheaper to buy his way onto the VIP guest list

Looks wonderful (and much better than the actual collector's ticket imho) ! Wow, you made such an effort for your son. I'm sure he will love it. Wish you all a wonderful concert on Wednesday :)

• Like 2