✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has anyone ever won tickets to a Coldplay show through Global Citizen?

pandora4

I wasn't sure where else to post this on the forum. I won tickets to the second Coldplay show in my city from Global Citizen. I'm wondering what to expect in terms of seat location or how to pick up tickets. After I confirmed I wanted the tickets, I just received an email saying I'd get more information later.

I've won one other set for another band from Global Citizen... for that show, I was immediately emailed a link and a special code to redeem pre-allocated seats. After I did that, the e-tickets showed up in my Ticktmaster account.

I'm now going to both shows in my city, since I purchased for the first show. This will be my eighth and ninth show. I was lucky enough to go to 3 of the Ghost Stories small venue shows.

• 2 weeks later...

No, but I won 4 to this year's Festival in NYC Saturday...which I had to give away because I can't travel. For that, GC emailed me and I had to claim them in TM. Today I had to do a transfer to the college students going in my place.. happily for them! You won the best prize of all! I volunteered 4 them at Coldplay and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

That was the same way with the tickets I won for the GC festival in Hamburg.

We had to claim them on Ticketmaster within a certain time and got a confirmation of that.

The link to the definitive tickets became available there a few days before the concert.