✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

JIM!

Sammie

hey you two! :kiss:

I'm here...and I do post on here....come on!

i just wasn't able to do so thihs afternoon...meetings and stuff at work...busy busy

and plus i somehow wasn't able to get onto this board for all afternoon! :rolleyes:

but i'm back now!

so your jim...

?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:kiss: :kiss:

thanks for asking, but the exam was...terrible, i bombed it! :embarrased:

i studied for it, but i didn't know what structure it would be...and well, he gave a closed-book exam with 1 sheet of paper that we were allowed to write things down in...and i wrote mostly definitions while he asked mostly problems requiring proper equations. i did good in the part where it was closed book/no "cheat-sheet"...but that was only worth 30%, while the problems were worth 70%....so even if i got 1/2 the problems right (i doubt that), i still would make a low grade.

it's terrible 'cuz i work in the environmental engineering industry...i shud be the one making the highest grade! :rolleyes:

so i'm determined to make A's for the remaining 2 exams in this class :dozey:

yeah...i know...i don't even wanna talk about it..i feel so stupid!

but i'm now used to not having to memorize everything... i mean, in real life, engineers just use books to get equations, you have to know the big picture then start getting to work a problem in parts...until its done! you never try to use an equation out of memory! :stunned:

what's confusing! :P you just have to know what you're trying to solve...then u go solve it :-) but for that, u need books, tables, equations, info! u can't stuff all that in your mind always...but who's gonna tell that to the prof, huh?! :/ :rolleyes: