✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope: hurt and heal

I ran away

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Hypnotised won this one !

Like I said I love both songs very much, and I only decided to support A L I E N S because I felt it was very underappreciated and it deserves to once win a game, too. But nonetheless I have to say...

Very convenient for you that this new account CAJM suddenly joins Coldplaying, literally just drops one post at a crucial moment in this particular game and then signs off without posting in or looking at any other thread. :rolleyes:

You didn't make this account yourself, did you ? :imp:

• Like 2

No, I didn't. :scream: I wouldn't ever do that! This accusation is totally false! :triumph:

But you managed to make my head spin... I seriously have no idea who 'CAJM' is in fact. How come this person showed up out of nowhere, shared the very first post in this thread and then disappeared into thin air? Did this person came to help me with reaching my goal like Oh, an angel sent from up above? :joy: Nonetheless, I hope this mysterious user comes as soon as possible to clarify and justify the action. If possible, the sooner the better. :eyes:

Hahaha! I've been a fan of Coldplay since a long time and found this website only yesterday.

I have to say I really love A L I E N S and yes, the song deserves more recognition.

However, Hypnotised has a very special meaning to me; it came out at the 2nd of March, a day which was one of the hardest days ever for me, but this song just hypnotised me. Every time I listen to this song I remember that day, but in a good way, like I've closed that book or something. So yeah, that's why I thought that Hypnotised had to win :)

• Like 3

Hahaha! I've been a fan of Coldplay since a long time and found this website only yesterday.

I have to say I really love A L I E N S and yes, the song deserves more recognition.

However, Hypnotised has a very special meaning to me; it came out at the 2nd of March, a day which was one of the hardest days ever for me, but this song just hypnotised me. Every time I listen to this song I remember that day, but in a good way, like I've closed that book or something. So yeah, that's why I thought that Hypnotised had to win :)

Welcome to the forums !

Hello and welcome to these forums! :innocent: