Hello u all:)

hippidami

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!

that's the world's rule

Turkish people didn't genocided Armenians but French and British government belive that so I have to live with that!

whatever u'll get used to it.Like Europe Union They do not want us, who cares I DO NOT WANT THEM.

anyway

think about these

these are th most easiest ideas;)

Guest LiquidSky
The world dont hate US we hate Bush...

So, that's why she is sorry for me? :rolleyes: what do I have to do w/bush anyways....... :rolleyes:

So, that's why she is sorry for me? :rolleyes: what do I have to do w/bush anyways....... :rolleyes:

Because you belong to the american population the same that votes at Bush!I read that Bush is with 47% and Kerry with 53% (I think..)after all this war almoust of half americans probaly will vote in Bush :(

look I do not hate u or the US

anyway, u have to handle it because Turkish people are always facing with these subjects.Like We didn't genocide Armenians ok but French and British government don't think like that.(They thought they know our history better than we know)

whatever the world is like this

Europe Union don^t want us

if u ask me I do not want them I wish we won't get in that stupid community.Whatever

we are always facing with that, get used to these ones but no one will understand u don't get panic:))

ok

kiss ya :daisy:

Guest LiquidSky

Because you belong to the american population the same that votes at Bush!I read that Bush is with 47% and Kerry with 53% (I think..)after all this war almoust of half americans probaly will vote in Bush :(

Well I didn't even voted...and if you think that Bush is gonna win, I don't think he is....

which is worse it is the country of BUSH!!!

that's just what your dad tells you and your country's propaganda

mars=Brazil

Jupiter= Jamaica

so it is really impossible to breath in there how u people live in there?

culters are really different!

so do not do jokes please:))

she sounds like sternly in her early days...

meaning: i cant understand a word of it

Guest LiquidSky

^^She meant that Mars=Brazil meaning that it's supper hot there and Jupiter=Jamaica......I didn't get that one....& then she says that it's impossible to breath, how do you guys live there?

And then she says that cultures are very different so don't joke? :idea2:

mars=Brazil

Jupiter= Jamaica

LOVELY COMNPARISON! BUT IT WAS ON YOUR EARLY DAYS! *CONGRATS STERNLY!*

Now, talking seriously.... Do not start with that type of comments, Please! We don't know the Turkish culture/people (I don't think & feel like 'I know them' and I've seen enough of your posts to assume that you don't know them either) and well, let's not expose this board to that kind of comments (hey! you find them everywhere!) And about the 'Americans' (Cristiane and I are also Americans, by the definiton of the word) well Cristiane and Damla -I'm not a model to be telling this anyway- it's not their fault! mycdplayerisbroke doesn't even have the age to vote and I am almost sure his interest are everything, excepts Politics, and don't blame them about the Elections, 'cause their system it was done I don't know how exactly! 'cause it's the most corrupt & unfair thing I've seen! (Like some voters 'worth' more than others!) It shoul be better If they had the French system, or ours which is the same, where you have certain candidats and then you vote for one and the one who got more than 50% + 1[of the votes] is the winner! (is much more simple, and fair!) . And, I got to the important point now, Don't blame them for their foreign policies. Because, I'm not very pro-American aswell, but all this is because we do not live there, therefore things for us are different. Eric (mycdplayerisbroke) won't understand you If you tell him like 'But it's not fair what they do to us on the airports' cause it's not his reality. He is American, and as long as he stays there or in a 'friend' country, he won't know what it is. If I tell him what Americans did to us to "save us from the communist threat" he simply won't understand me because he hasn't live 'on the other side' and that's why they [Americans] always ask why do we blame them for everything wrong that's going on..... It's like If I tell Cristiane that I hate Brasil, because I hate Lula Da Silva [brasil's president] it's not fair for her! The president it's suppose to represent a country, but sometimes he does not, and well what I've seen is that American people do not have much on an opinion when it comes to an opinion, so JUST DON'T BLAME THEM! Venezuela's President [Chavez] is really incompetent, but Venenzuelans are not! it's the same with Americans! His Presidents is not a wonderful, but it doesn't mean they have to be like him!

I hope that was understandable, and you start to be careful with your 'jokes' now, and that was my aport of the year! :lol: :sneaky:

mars=Brazil

Jupiter= Jamaica

LOVELY COMNPARISON! BUT IT WAS ON YOUR EARLY DAYS! *CONGRATS STERNLY!*

Now, talking seriously.... Do not start with that type of comments, Please! We don't know the Turkish culture/people (I don't think & feel like 'I know them' and I've seen enough of your posts to assume that you don't know them either) and well, let's not expose this board to that kind of comments (hey! you find them everywhere!) And about the 'Americans' (Cristiane and I are also Americans, by the definiton of the word) well Cristiane and Damla -I'm not a model to be telling this anyway- it's not their fault! mycdplayerisbroke doesn't even have the age to vote and I am almost sure his interest are everything, excepts Politics, and don't blame them about the Elections, 'cause their system it was done I don't know how exactly! 'cause it's the most corrupt & unfair thing I've seen! (Like some voters 'worth' more than others!) It shoul be better If they had the French system, or ours which is the same, where you have certain candidats and then you vote for one and the one who got more than 50% + 1[of the votes] is the winner! (is much more simple, and fair!) . And, I got to the important point now, Don't blame them for their foreign policies. Because, I'm not very pro-American aswell, but all this is because we do not live there, therefore things for us are different. Eric (mycdplayerisbroke) won't understand you If you tell him like 'But it's not fair what they do to us on the airports' cause it's not his reality. He is American, and as long as he stays there or in a 'friend' country, he won't know what it is. If I tell him what Americans did to us to "save us from the communist threat" he simply won't understand me because he hasn't live 'on the other side' and that's why they [Americans] always ask why do we blame them for everything wrong that's going on..... It's like If I tell Cristiane that I hate Brasil, because I hate Lula Da Silva [brasil's president] it's not fair for her! The president it's suppose to represent a country, but sometimes he does not, and well what I've seen is that American people do not have much on an opinion when it comes to an opinion, so JUST DON'T BLAME THEM! Venezuela's President [Chavez] is really incompetent, but Venenzuelans are not! it's the same with Americans! His Presidents is not a wonderful, but it doesn't mean they have to be like him!

I hope that was understandable, and you start to be careful with your 'jokes' now, and that was my aport of the year! :lol: :sneaky:

Carla i totaly agree with you!!!!!!! :D good point

!

ok the jupier rhing was Jupiter's gravity is more than The world.So the people in there were stuck on the surface of the Jupiter u got it!!!

Look Iraq war wasn't my problem, Bush wanted to send our soldier we sent than Terrorists bombed Istanbul my city. Do u think is it FAiR? so we are not safe in here.So was it my problem at first no but than YES.I didn't blame u I just said my opinion than u understand wrong(The US girl I don't know her name)

whatever,

Thanks for that long and meaningful paragraph.Nobody understnand anything before it happened .

Like 11th sept. event The US understand something, anyway I hope we all got something learnt from these conversation.

Guest LiquidSky

Re: !

ok the jupier rhing was Jupiter's gravity is more than The world.So the people in there were stuck on the surface of the Jupiter u got it!!!

Look Iraq war wasn't my problem, Bush wanted to send our soldier we sent than Terrorists bombed Istanbul my city. Do u think is it FAiR? so we are not safe in here.So was it my problem at first no but than YES.I didn't blame u I just said my opinion than u understand wrong(The US girl I don't know her name)

whatever,

Thanks for that long and meaningful paragraph.Nobody understnand anything before it happened .

Like 11th sept. event The US understand something, anyway I hope we all got something learnt from these conversation.

I understand that you might be upset at the president, but then again you did say you were sorry for me which made it directly to me and I did find it offensive....just because I live in the US and the president happens to be Bush you have to be sorry for me? Also Americans are also dying

Eric I know that it wasnt for me but ...look at the dicionary...mine says>"American=1.from america(continent),2.from US,3.native or just inhabitant of America,4.citizen of US"I dont know if yours say the same thing ...but anyway...

And of course our continent has a name.Every continent has a name why our would be the only one?!

A little geography lesson for that idiot eric: there is no such thing as south america, etc. It's true, it exist. But only because america is such a large continent. AMERICA includes everything from Canada to Argentina and Brazil. I still don't understand pathetic comments such as this: telling sternly that she isn't an american, well news a$$hole, she live's in Chile. So just cause you live in the states you're entitled to think so low about people. And it's not that I don't like you because you're an american (LiquidSky is great and american), I don't like you because you're an idiot and regretfuly, your two digit IQ doesn't allow you to think straight.

Brazil, a little country... please!! your school education level is going down!!!!