Moses, Gravity & Ladder To The Sun

busybeeburns

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is probably better.....lol

mine is the full version one :D done last week :D

oh, i'm sorry ginger...i didn't know you had it... :)

could i hear them sometime...pleaaase. :D :)

if i can find someone to host it i'll put it up on my journal.

but lately i've been just sending ppl the file. i can email it to you if you like....i'll get your address at livejournal....is it there

mine is probably better.....lol

mine is the full version one :D done last week :D

oh, i'm sorry ginger...i didn't know you had it... :)

could i hear them sometime...pleaaase. :D :)

if i can find someone to host it i'll put it up on my journal.

but lately i've been just sending ppl the file. i can email it to you if you like....i'll get your address at livejournal....is it there

if you don't mind :) my address is in my journal, but here ya go...

[email protected]

thanks so much!! :) :)

i'll do it later. my internet in my room is working poorly. right now i'm on another computer so i dont have the file. but be expecting something from me. if you like i'll send moses and ladder to the sun. both of those are from the houston show on the 28th of Jan. great quality i promise ;)

i'll do it later. my internet in my room is working poorly. right now i'm on another computer so i dont have the file. but be expecting something from me. if you like i'll send moses and ladder to the sun. both of those are from the houston show on the 28th of Jan. great quality i promise ;)

okay, that's fine. :) send them whenever you have time...i'd love to hear all 3...thanks again!! :)

okay, that's fine. :) send them whenever you have time...i'd love to hear all 3...thanks again!! :)

i'll send moses ladder to the sun and yellow ;)

i'll send moses ladder to the sun and yellow ;)

oops, meant to say 2...but, yayyyyy!! :D

so much coldplay. :D ;) i'm still listening to the live stuff now ;) :)

yeah ada sent me a live show for christmas...before i went to see them i listened to that non stop a week before the concert

that's what i did too before i saw them live...i listened to shiver about a billion times...or close to it. ;) :)

did they play shiver at your concert. they did for mine. i heard they havnt been playing it now in recent shows :?

yeah ada sent me a live show for christmas...before i went to see them i listened to that non stop a week before the concert

that's what i did too before i saw them live...i listened to shiver about a billion times...or close to it. ;) :)

sorry i double posted

i was listening to shiver a lot too :D