✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moses, Gravity & Ladder To The Sun

busybeeburns

yeah ada sent me a live show for christmas...before i went to see them i listened to that non stop a week before the concert

that's what i did too before i saw them live...i listened to shiver about a billion times...or close to it. ;) :)

did they play shiver at your concert. they did for mine. i heard they havnt been playing it now in recent shows :?

yeah, they played it at mine too...i don't know why they stopped. :? i hope it's only temporary...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ada sent me a live show for christmas...before i went to see them i listened to that non stop a week before the concert

that's what i did too before i saw them live...i listened to shiver about a billion times...or close to it. ;) :)

did they play shiver at your concert. they did for mine. i heard they havnt been playing it now in recent shows :?

yeah, they played it at mine too...i don't know why they stopped. :? i hope it's only temporary...

i'm glad to hear about animals....i hope they start playing that live again. i wish i could see that

sorry i double posted

i was listening to shiver a lot too :D

me, shiver and one i love...and moses!! can't get enough of it... :P :)

i'm glad to hear about animals....i hope they start playing that live again. i wish i could see that

i've heard of the song, but I never got to hear the song...sarah said she'd send it to me one day. :) i hope they play it live too. :)