February 9, 200422 yr AH! NO! IT WOULD BE THE EASIEST WAY TO IGNORE ME TOO! BUT THEN NO! WE DON'T LIKE EASY THINGS, DON'T WE...?
February 9, 200422 yr Author lol.. what would this thread be without you.. ..so why do ppl make the effort to be pissed about you, when they simply could accept you as you are?
February 9, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: YOU MAKE MY EGO TO RAISE! (OR RICE MAYBE) I DUNNO ANT, I DUNNO. I DON'T BRAKE INTO PIECES AND TRY TO PUZZLE THAT OUT EITHER, I MEAN, THIS IS JUST IKE AN EXTRA THING YOU DO, ON THE AFTERHOURS FO YOUR LIFE (I DON'T THINK THAT MAKED SENSE) ANYWAY, SOME PEOPLE DO! AND HAPPY ABOUT IT! :D AND I'M AMAZED BY ALL THE TIME YOU'VE STAYED! LET'S CELEBRATE THAT! VODKA FOR EVERYONE! THE HOUSE PAYS! :D :lol: :rolleyes:
February 10, 200422 yr hiiiii Athy! :0-) don't worry about my laughing....i was just smiling at some of the English usage :o) but i realize that i don't even know any German, so you're much better off than I am. and so is Sternly, for she knows Spanish, i guess... that way, i know other languages too... okay...now i too am not making any sense, i know! :rolleyes: :D :P
February 10, 200422 yr and so is Sternly' date=' for she knows Spanish, i guess... [/quote'] YOU GUESS!? :o SPANISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE! :smug:
February 12, 200422 yr heyyyyyy Athy! ((((((((((Athy))))))))))))) <<<< is responding to this thread! :cool: :) how are you doing today, sweetz?
February 12, 200422 yr In my country is really a lot of snow now... :cheesy: And the temperature is under -5 :) It's wonderful!!!!!! :D
February 12, 200422 yr yeah...the weather forecast for north Texas is that we might....just MIGHT....get some snow or freezing rain...or sleet... either Friday evening or night or early Saturday morning!!! that would be the first snow we get this season...and i do hopeeee we get some!!! :/ :cool:
February 12, 200422 yr Good luck musiclover! :) When I was outside today... I didn't have any cap or gloves and so...uuuhhh... I was cold! :confused: I'm so happy that I'm at home now! :cool:
February 12, 200422 yr oh...why did you go out without proper clothing? :confused: actually, my mom always thinks i under-dress for winter...she is always wanting me to bundle up, even if it's not so cold outside! :rolleyes: i'm glad she doesn't get to see how i live now... :lol:
February 12, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: nope, not naked, but surely not wearing 3 layers of clothing when it's not even freezing outside! :rolleyes:
February 12, 200422 yr I like snow :) In Czech Rep. is mostly mild weather and today... I didn't expect so big cold, musiclover :) But it was worse in december - there was -22 in the morning :confused:
February 12, 200422 yr didn't expect big cold.... :rolleyes: hello!--it's winter!! :P :lol: oh well...i guess the guys would have been happy to see you all cold! :sneaky: :lol:
February 12, 200422 yr hey how about trying something new...like you posting your pic on here! i'm sure you're pretty, though! :smug: :wink3:
February 12, 200422 yr hey Lea...actually that madonna pic reminds me of your pic...you two are quite bootiful! :stunned:
Create an account or sign in to comment