✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

french help please!!!!!!

psychedelic_clocks

I need help!!!!! right now!!

can someone whose really good in french help me with a paragraph i have to write about a girl in my class. i REALLY don't want to use the internet translator because its really NOT reliable and i would really like to get a GOOD mark on this but i have no clue, its been a year since i've last taken french so i would be EXTREMELY helpful is someone could help me...

i have some sentences..but i dont think they're too great.

J'aimeras vous présenter mon amie. Elle s'appelle Dora. Elle est 16 ans. she has a brother and two turtles. She used to have two lizards and two newts, but they died. Her favourite tv show is The Simpsons. Her favourite food is spaghetti. She enjoys singing and dancing. Dora is usually happy and she likes to laugh a lot. she would like to travel to austrailia.

J'aimeras vous présenter mon amie. Elle s'appelle Dora. Elle est 16 ans. she has a brother and two turtles. She used to have two lizards and two newts, but they died. Her favourite tv show is The Simpsons. Her favourite food is spaghetti. She enjoys singing and dancing. Dora is usually happy and she likes to laugh a lot. she would like to travel to austrailia.

mostly translating that

elle a un frere and deux tortues. Elle a eu deux lezards et deux tritons, mais ils sont morts. Son programme favori est <<The Simpsons>>. Elle prefere le spagheti. Elle aime chanter et elle aime danser. Elle est heureuse d'habitude et elle aime rire beacoup. Elle voudrait voyager en Australie.

* If in the beginning of your paragraph u are trying to say i would like to present you would say Je voudrais vous presenter mon amie :)

Hope this helped u :)