✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:So how is everyone today?:

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

Why throw it away? :x :x :x *sighs* she said she didn't know what it was...... ggggggrrrrrr :x

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it got me so upset! I'm still upset about it..... Those dvds costed me money... and some of them costed up to $50 bucks... and my diploma' date=' she threw away my diploma! How the hell are you gonna throw away a diploma? Why throw it away? :x :x :x *sighs* she said she didn't know what it was...... ggggggrrrrrr :x[/quote']

Ahhh... that's what my Dad said when I confronted him! Grrrr... that was like 6 yrs ago, but I'm still ticked about it! :x

Guest LiquidSky
It was a box full of stuff' date=' like, knick knacks, cds, EXPENSIVE candle holders, etc... I was re-decorating my room so stuff was in bags and boxes and for some reason he though it was all trash. :roll:[/quote']

yeah he tought

Guest LiquidSky
yeh... I've kinda gotton over it. But not really!

When I saw my stuff outside, I did got a little bit upset, but I dind't say anything or asking who threw my stuff away, you know. But what me upset was that she was arguing about it, but it'll go away... although I did called her somethign I probably shouldn't have, but well she got me upset..

Guest LiquidSky

ya welcome!

Looks like you are the only one who appreciates it, hehehe, but it's all good. I just wanted people to see it that's all :D

Guest LiquidSky

They were outside on the trash can.. and I couldn't find them and I went outside to throw some garbage away and I saw a big plastic bag with my stuff on it