✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Re-introduction

Charlie Xyloto

Hello everyone!

I've been away so long that I thought it appropriate to re-introduce myself. I joined Coldplaying in May 2018 and was pretty active for a while, but then life took over like it usually does. I've just been too exhausted to be social online, though this is the only forum I've really missed being part of. The one thing that hasn't changed in these two years is my love for Coldplay. I've kept up to date with everything the band has done, bought Everyday Life the day it came out and watched every new video. When I joined two years ago I said Coldplay is in their own way changing the world for better with their very human, positive attitude and that is what I believe even more now. If you can make a change in one person for better, then you have already made a difference. We need every bit of hope and love we are lucky to get.

I don't know how many of the members I talked with are still here, but I hope to read your posts once again and also make new friends.

I hope you are all safe and doing well, much Love Button Global Movement to you!

Charlie Xyloto

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, Charlie Xyloto said:

Hello everyone!

I've been away so long that I thought it appropriate to re-introduce myself. I joined Coldplaying in May 2018 and was pretty active for a while, but then life took over like it usually does. I've just been too exhausted to be social online, though this is the only forum I've really missed being part of. The one thing that hasn't changed in these two years is my love for Coldplay. I've kept up to date with everything the band has done, bought Everyday Life the day it came out and watched every new video. When I joined two years ago I said Coldplay is in their own way changing the world for better with their very human, positive attitude and that is what I believe even more now. If you can make a change in one person for better, then you have already made a difference. We need every bit of hope and love we are lucky to get.

I don't know how many of the members I talked with are still here, but I hope to read your posts once again and also make new friends.

I hope you are all safe and doing well, much Love Button Global Movement to you!

Charlie Xyloto

Hello there! It's amazing to see you back! I can still remember that you were posting now and then two years ago. Huh, time really flies by, right? Welcome back! I also agree with your message. There's so much truth in it. ?

52 minutes ago, Divutian said:

Hey Charlie! I joined this community last year and I've been loving it. Great to have you back.

Always remember, don't ever give up, and BELIEVE IN LOVE!

?

Hi Divutian! I don't think that I've ever greeted you before. It's gorgeous to have you here! It's awesome that you enjoy being in this community. ?

• Like 1