✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Contest for Canadians only

sarah**

http://www.bell.ca/shop/application/commercewf?origin=noorigin.jsp&event=link(goto)&content=/jsp/content/personal/catalog/wireless/solo/whats_new/contests.jsp

I hope that link works, it's a contest from Bell Solo, the grand prize is an all expense paid trip for 2 to see Coldplay in concert in New York City and meet them.

Grand Prize (approximate retail value $2,600 each) consists of:

All expense paid trip for 2 to see Coldplay live in New York

Concert tickets and meet and greet

Return airfare and hotel accommodations for 2

$250 CDN spending money

1 Coldplay CD prize pack (approximate retail value $80) with:

2 CDs Parachutes & A Rush of Blood to the Head

2 CD singles

1 CD Interview:Maximum Coldplay

1 Coldplay poster (approximate retail value $20)

1 Solo cellphone with service (approximate retail value of cellphone and service $200

Audiovox 8200 cell phone (approximate retail value $129)

Service includes 1 (one) month of: Solo Nights & Weekends $29 rate plan, system access fee, 911 charges and no connection fee upon activation (approximate retail value $71)

god this is a time i wish i was in canada

if you win sarah take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they would only fly me from toronto, so if you could get your ass here to toronto then of course i'd take you!

hehe

yay :D

oooh I've got Maximum Coldplay' date=' its a bit cheesy at first with the dodgy documentary type music but then theres loads I didn't know about Coldplay, AND you get a free poster inside the CD sleeve :D[/quote']yeah i have a lot of those for other bands. that poster is usually as small as the cd booklet :lol: or folded in fours

I wanna enter :x

New York is as close to UK as it is to some parts of Canada :shock:

Yes that is true, and I heard something like the most Eastern part of Canada is only one hour away from the most Western part of England, or something like that. And they say on a clear day if you are standing at some part of Newfoundland you can see England across the ocean.

I wanna enter :x

New York is as close to UK as it is to some parts of Canada :shock:

Yes that is true, and I heard something like the most Eastern part of Canada is only one hour away from the most Western part of England, or something like that. And they say on a clear day if you are standing at some part of Newfoundland you can see England across the ocean.

wow really? that would be cool to be able to see another country across the ocean. they must have good eyes :lol: