March 6, 200422 yr Cos I could serisouly do with some cheering up. So yay for Coldplaying being back online!
March 7, 200422 yr Ooooooh my!! How much I've missed this blue blackground!! *sighs* Hail to the smurf forum!! Hail to Ian and Stephen!! Weeeeee :D
March 7, 200422 yr T'es heureuse ... as we are talking about hapiness i'm going to watch your pic :P No, no, nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Delete it right now, right now!!! *takes a flight to stop Lea*
March 7, 200422 yr noni looks like madonna in Evita and oops i watch it again..i've send to richard...now he's take the first plane oh baby baby :lol:
March 7, 200422 yr trust me! i remember the beginning of evita and she looks like you or you looks liker her :stunned: i should try to find a pic :stunned:
March 7, 200422 yr But I wasn't wearing glasses in that pic... And I was in the bathroom, so retro... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment