✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Search Bar?

Piece in a Jigsaw

I am new to this site and can't seem to find the search bar:///

Edit: I found it on the browser on my phone...but It didn't seem to be working properly. I couldn't find any content with the key words I was searching with ( I tried with "Viva"- which obviously should've shown some results) but after pressing search it said that there was no content matching the key word. Am I using it wrong, or is there some sort of problem with it? Also, I still haven't been able to find the search bar using my laptop, I saw on another forum that one can just use the Url "coldplaying.com/search" but this seems a bit tedious. Using the search bar on my laptop also didn't show me any results for the key word "Viva". If anybody has an explanation that'd be greatly appreciated:)

Edited by Piece in a Jigsaw
  • Wow 1

11 hours ago, Piece in a Jigsaw said:

I am new to this site and can't seem to find the search bar:///

Edit: I found it on the browser on my phone...but It didn't seem to be working properly. I couldn't find any content with the key words I was searching with ( I tried with "Viva"- which obviously should've shown some results) but after pressing search it said that there was no content matching the key word. Am I using it wrong, or is there some sort of problem with it? Also, I still haven't been able to find the search bar using my laptop, I saw on another forum that one can just use the Url "coldplaying.com/search" but this seems a bit tedious. Using the search bar on my laptop also didn't show me any results for the key word "Viva". If anybody has an explanation that'd be greatly appreciated:)

The search and the indexing don't work for me either right now. It also shows zero results in the New Posts section, which is inconvenient. @stephen any idea what is up?

The search on desktop mode (laptop) can be found in the right hand corner, symbolized by a looking glass, by the way - see my screenshot here. It should be right next to the envelope symbol in your case.

screenshot.PNG