🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

[2022-08-06] King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels, Belgium

54 minutes ago, timyyy said:

Finished my order at 9.02AM😲

Floor tickets!! 

Was there a hidden presale? I can’t find anything other than it going om sale tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Was there a hidden presale? I can’t find anything other than it going om sale tomorrow.

I received a e-mail with a access code because i ordered back in 2017 tickets for the Brussels gig. I was very lucky with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't get access to the presale even though I also bought a ticket for one of the shows in 2017 but the awesome @Lodder got me a ticket with his link so see you al there!!

let's hope they'll invite Stromae for Arabesque :fingersx:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, timyyy said:

I received a e-mail with a access code because i ordered back in 2017 tickets for the Brussels gig. I was very lucky with that.

Unfortunately no love for people that got tickets previously on the tour for different countries (AHFOD Stockholm, MX Paris, VLV Nijmegen)! 

Luckily I got some tickets in the presale for the Berlin show that I randomly got access to due to having a Paypal account. 

But I concluded after AHFOD and the gap of several years that I really should've visited two shows at least, so would love to visit Brussels as well. But I suppose I'll have to wait for general sale.