✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2022-08-06] King Baudouin Stadium, Brussels, Belgium

Captain Crieff

9 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Was there a hidden presale? I can’t find anything other than it going om sale tomorrow.

I received a e-mail with a access code because i ordered back in 2017 tickets for the Brussels gig. I was very lucky with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, timyyy said:

I received a e-mail with a access code because i ordered back in 2017 tickets for the Brussels gig. I was very lucky with that.

Unfortunately no love for people that got tickets previously on the tour for different countries (AHFOD Stockholm, MX Paris, VLV Nijmegen)! 

Luckily I got some tickets in the presale for the Berlin show that I randomly got access to due to having a Paypal account. 

But I concluded after AHFOD and the gap of several years that I really should've visited two shows at least, so would love to visit Brussels as well. But I suppose I'll have to wait for general sale. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

If there is any chance you are selling 2 tickets for this concert, I would love to buy them or exchange them for tickets for the Berlin concert on July 10.  I live in Germany. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Coeurli said:

Hi folks :dazzled:

Two dear friends of mine are looking for 2 pitch standing tickets for August 6! If you've got anything let me know! Thanks! 

Hi Coeurli! I only got one, can I help you with that? Sorry sold at this moment

Edited by fre07

Good show, but it seems to me some songs were lipsync partially (clocks, ASFOS, Human kind).

Can anyone confirm that impression?

So happy to heard Politiks (this song is so powerfull) and In my place.

Edited by p.bintein