✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live In Buenos Aires CD - Birds

Doomotron

On my CD for Live In Buenos Aires, track five of disc one is labelled Birds, but is actually God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. Is this a common problem or is it just my copy that has this issue for some reason?

My CDs have been weird before; the tracks 'GOD=LOVE' on Everyday Life don't show up correctly, as either '[SE]' or 'Blank' - could this be an issue caused by using Windows Media Player?

I don't know about the Buenos Aires CD but from experience I can tell you that Windows Media Player gives me issues with lots of CDs. Why it would change this specific information I don't know though, because Birds was the song that replaced GPASUYF in the live video...

Have you tried an alternative like VLC Media Player (free)?

On 2/14/2022 at 1:26 PM, I ran away said:

I don't know about the Buenos Aires CD but from experience I can tell you that Windows Media Player gives me issues with lots of CDs. Why it would change this specific information I don't know though, because Birds was the song that replaced GPASUYF in the live video...

Have you tried an alternative like VLC Media Player (free)?

I tried PowerDVD (the Windows 8 version of VLC I have doesn't play CDs and I can't be bothered to install the desktop version just for one thing) - it showed up as Birds as well.

image.thumb.png.dba7574532bf3d69ea97503f97831454.png

GOD=LOVE also showed up incorrectly.

image.thumb.png.250049788923ec0fc32554ae08535904.png

Power2Go also showed it incorrectly when ripping the CD.

image.png.a3f758134d3b727fafe6056a511fd7ac.png

If three different programmes are showing the same errors I believe it is a problem with the disc.

• Wow 1