Just My Luck.....

Sweet One

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why feel lonesome? You can talk to us! :D

i was feeling more so 'cuz i'd not talked to any of my friends for a while and they'd not called me up either...well, that's my fault 'cuz i haven't been calling 'em as often lately

but overall....i'm single at 25 w/out having ever had a gf...makes u think about it sometime... :cool:

:thinking:

Guest LiquidSky
it comes on PBS sometimes, and i've seen a few episodes of it back-to-back.

It's kinda weird and cheesy...but it's watchable :D :smug:

You always watch PBS, I sometimes watch it myself ;) :P

yep...I don't like to watch those pesky (and cr*ppy) reality-tv shows, sorry! :smug:

and no, i don't "always" watch PBS! :P just sometimes :D :cool: i love most of their shows and i pay to support it...so why now?! lol

plus i don't have cable :-)

Guest LiquidSky
yep...I don't like to watch those pesky (and cr*ppy) reality-tv shows, sorry! :smug:

and no, i don't "always" watch PBS! :P just sometimes :D :cool: i love most of their shows and i pay to support it...so why now?! lol

plus i don't have cable :-)

I watch everything, well not everything, but I do watch lots of things.... :lol: :D :smug: I even watch the history channel, the food channel...hehehe :blush: the cartoon channel, disney channel, mtv, mtv2, vh1, hbo, showtime, ppv, WWE, fuse, mtvespañol, telehit, I think I could go on forever...hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: and I do have cable... so yeah I do watch lots of things.... :embarrased: :D :embarrased: