✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

music before the show begins

• 2 months later...

This is Weeping Birch by Dan Deacon. They also play Sunset Village by Group Listening, and more obviously Welcome by Jon Hopkins, Light Through The Veins by Jon Hopkins, and E.T.'s Flying Theme by John Williams. There's one I keep looking for and can't find though, if someone knows what it is please let us know: 

4 hours ago, Lu'kaa said:

This is Weeping Birch by Dan Deacon. They also play Sunset Village by Group Listening, and more obviously Welcome by Jon Hopkins, Light Through The Veins by Jon Hopkins, and E.T.'s Flying Theme by John Williams. There's one I keep looking for and can't find though, if someone knows what it is please let us know: 

It think that is Music For Psychedelic Therapy - Jon Hopkins, let me know if it's right ✌🏻

On 11/5/2022 at 9:50 PM, marianom97 said:

It think that is Music For Psychedelic Therapy - Jon Hopkins, let me know if it's right ✌🏻

They do play Welcome from Music For Psychedelic Therapy right before they come on stage, but that's definitely not the track that is played in this video and I don't think it comes from that album. Thanks though 🙂

• 8 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 12:12 PM, Lu'kaa said:

This is Inspirit by Julianna Barwick.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...