✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Impossible to acces at one topic

thomasPh

I understand but at times the discussion was going in a direction I didn't really want it to go.  And as the author of the thread I didn't feel comfortable with it. At the same time I appreciate that the forum is so open for any discussion. Nothing stops other Coldplaying members to formulate opinions.

• 1 month later...

Hi Adaml !

I was looking for the topic in which we were discussing about Coldplay's musical journey and evolution and couldn't find it. Is there any possibility to unlock it (eventually as a closed discussion) so that we can re-read the posts? I remember some comments were really interesting and the thread was also a mirror of how our relationship with the band and its music has evolved over the years.

On 10/30/2022 at 5:49 PM, TheLostColdplayer said:

Hi Adaml !

I was looking for the topic in which we were discussing about Coldplay's musical journey and evolution and couldn't find it. Is there any possibility to unlock it (eventually as a closed discussion) so that we can re-read the posts? I remember some comments were really interesting and the thread was also a mirror of how our relationship with the band and its music has evolved over the years.

Hey, I just read your private message and answered you there. I asked I Ran Away whether we can do it as I am not super familiar with the forum options.

Edited by Adaml
  • Thanks 1