✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pre-Sale TM Madness?

So is anyone else stuck in the Queue on TM waiting to even get "in" ?

I´ve been online since 10 am.. had a Queue of only 208000 people in front of me...  an now ... 5 hrs later we are down to 119000 

so... what the H

I find it so frustrating... did anyone actually get tickets today?  I´ve already seen tickets on ebay... i mean ... really?? How? and WHY?? 

i´d be so happy to have a ticket... who sells them right away apart from scalpers?

I managed to get one today, I was supposed to get some for friends as well, but failed and gave up for now.

But yeah, it is madness. It's supposed to be a presale and hopefully there is still a chance. At least in Finland ticket selling platform announced that the band let around half of the tickets to be sold on band's exclusive presale today, some will be available tomorrow on Live Nation presale and the rest will be on general sale on Friday. This might be different in different locations.

I would say that chances of still getting ticket from official resources today are quite small, but don't give up if you have time and nerves to check and refresh websites. Of course it also depends on location and dates you are aiming for. Also this doesn't mean it will be easier to get tickets tomorrow or on Friday, it's going to be even more difficult.

The way the presale was managed is a bit frustrating in my eyes, I thought it's going to be a bit more exclusive and not giving false hopes for fans. Somehow in some locations "dynamically priced" tickets are officially sold without any presale code and the prices for these are insane. No wonder it gives some people ideas to try selling tickets on "black market" to some desperate fans.

Hi, this is my first post here, we managed to get four tickets for Dublin and another four for Munich, but the idea was to get eight for the same city, although it was impossible. So my friends and me we have to divide somehow in two groups... 

On 7/25/2023 at 3:17 PM, angelfish23 said:

So is anyone else stuck in the Queue on TM waiting to even get "in" ?

I´ve been online since 10 am.. had a Queue of only 208000 people in front of me...  an now ... 5 hrs later we are down to 119000 

so... what the H

I find it so frustrating... did anyone actually get tickets today?  I´ve already seen tickets on ebay... i mean ... really?? How? and WHY?? 

i´d be so happy to have a ticket... who sells them right away apart from scalpers?