October 27, 200817 yr uh, i read that somewhere......... but can't remember!!!!! :bigcry: was it after he got imnoptized??? :thinking: <or whatever that word is :P>
October 27, 200817 yr no, it wasnt after he got hypnotized (:P) .. or maybe it was but I'm looking for something more precise !
October 27, 200817 yr what do we have for dinner tonight ? :D nope, not before the marathon.. and I'm not making the stuff up :uhoh:
October 27, 200817 yr Around the time of his birthday? (Woo-hoo, my 2000th post!!!) yaaayyyy congrats!!!!! :dance: you're cold .. play :P here's a clue : resolution:thinking: i'm so lost!!!!! :bigcry: btw, thank for the spell check!!! ;)
October 27, 200817 yr yuummm!!!!! :wacky: jejejejejjeje :P OMFG!! You just made me laugh so hard, I fell from the couch! :D
October 27, 200817 yr OMFG!! You just made me laugh so hard, I fell from the couch! :D jejejejje, gald you liked it..... is resolution not an obvious clue ? apparently not........ :embarassed:
October 27, 200817 yr haha ! the Berry pancake looks yummy ! anyone wants to photoshop that pic and add Guy's face ?! :lol: New Year - that was going to be my next guess - honest! :D I believe you ! what's the name of the dog Guy used to have ?
October 27, 200817 yr Yea! I got one. :D Have to go ladies, not that I contribute much to the quiz anyway... I guess you girls have read a lot of articles about Guy... I tend to get distracted by the photos :wink3: Have a good evening!
October 27, 200817 yr marie/pims - Thanks for posting the XFM interview links. Raven12 - Sorry I disappeared this morning. I was having trouble with my internet connection and kept getting cut off. It seems as though lots of lovely pics have been posted in my absence though. RedGirl76 - Congratulations on your 2000th post!
October 27, 200817 yr Bye Alison :nice: have good evening too ! you guys are right about Sid :D what's Guy's bass ?
Create an account or sign in to comment