✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I wonder if he's kind of tired of being in Coldplay...

I get the sense he wasn't that into AHFOD. I remember him mentioning Birds as a song he was excited about, though. But you can't tell me he enjoyed playing Hymn for the Weekend on tour :laughing:. It didn't look like he did.

He looked far more engaged during X&Y, VLV and MX era. It seems like he half-asses his backing vocals now, compared to earlier tours. Maybe this break and a new creative direction will reinvigorate him.

• Like 2

Thought the same, the sentence with the "day job" was a disappointing quote ! I wonder if he realizes that it is only because he is in Coldplay that he can afford these cars and this lifestyle...

it is a weird choice of words but I think there's a chance he said that a bit jokingly

He certainly was joking a bit, but he definitely cares more about cars at this point than Coldplay :laughing:

• Like 3

I honestly wouldn't read too much into any of the band members pursuing outside interests as it relates to the future of the band. They're at a stage of their career where they don't have to work all the time. Like a lot of big bands who have been around awhile, they can get together every few years for an album and a tour and then take some time off to do what they want. There's no reason for them to be on the road touring for 200+ days a year any longer. For that matter, they could probably all afford to retire on the proceeds of their career at this point, so I think if any of them really didn't want to be there any longer, they'd just stop.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Berryman in his swimsuit[ATTACH type=full" alt="CBDF083D-D4C6-4338-A619-4DB4E1FFBAB9.jpeg]9940[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="2AC55469-25F3-4736-A4E6-8CD04B8672C1.jpeg]9941[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="FF42297F-276F-4D50-83F6-63ACA6C2D1F1.jpeg]9942[/ATTACH]

I wonder where these pictures are from

• Like 2

• 1 month later...