✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OH MY GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meladori

• 2 weeks later...

Re: sold out!

yay now they're sold out (yeah yeah it took a long time, but they are!)

Now i feel like i'm part of an elite crowd (which i'll take at any opportunity :)

just wanted to express contentment!

just feel special! :D i always do :?

Now i feel like i'm part of an elite crowd (which i'll take at any opportunity :)

I feel a crazy sense of elation when i get tickets to see a band i love..there's nothing better.... :)

hey coldplay lovers, this looks like a pretty cool messageboard, im having fun just by reading these. Im glad these people got their tickets, they are definitely worth seeing live and they are the best live band ever, and ive seen a lot of bands live. They actually made me cry, im such a dork.

hey coldplay lovers, this looks like a pretty cool messageboard, im having fun just by reading these. Im glad these people got their tickets, they are definitely worth seeing live and they are the best live band ever, and ive seen a lot of bands live. They actually made me cry, im such a dork.

hey coldplay lovers' date=' this looks like a pretty cool messageboard, im having fun just by reading these. Im glad these people got their tickets, they are definitely worth seeing live and they are the best live band ever, and ive seen a lot of bands live. They actually made me cry, im such a dork.[/quote']

nah, you are emotional, and thats how you should feel about cp!

hey coldplay lovers' date=' this looks like a pretty cool messageboard, im having fun just by reading these. Im glad these people got their tickets, they are definitely worth seeing live and they are the best live band ever, and ive seen a lot of bands live. They actually made me cry, im such a dork.[/quote']

They are amazing live! I'm glad that you like this board, we always like to meet new people...we're a friendly bunch, so don't be afraid to post a lot....Welcome to the board!! My name's Laura.... :)

THEY ARE COMING TO WESTERN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my heart is racing!!!!!!)

Heh heh! That was my exact response when I found out they were coming to Edmonton except it was followed by a list of profanities. I'm glad it's GA because I am a diehard fan and I'm willing to wait the whole day so I can be in the front row. *fantasizes about the future concert*

I feel a crazy sense of elation when i get tickets to see a band i love..there's nothing better.... :)

EXACTLY! it's the best feeling :)