✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

OH MY GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meladori

Thanks! they're playing a small venue though. I am really worried that I might not get tickets!!! no sleep for me tonight!!

Oh man :) SO this is what they meant by that album title :)

Do what i did.....BECOME OBSESSED!!! When i found out that Coldplay was coming to town i went crazy to try and get tickets!!! And Ginger's right, if you do get tickets..you'll be soo close to the guys!! :)

Do what i did.....BECOME OBSESSED!!! When i found out that Coldplay was coming to town i went crazy to try and get tickets!!! And Ginger's right, if you do get tickets..you'll be soo close to the guys!!

you are both right, i am already scrambling to get tix to this thing..calling ppl i know who have an in, as well as signing up for the pre-sale.

I am so going to get tickets!

And I will be up close!!!! Damn!

I was like a small child when i saw the posting on the main site yesterday...I had to do a double take, and then i started shaking! (i've been waiting 2 1/2 years!!!!!)

i called my girlfriend cos she loves them too (but not as much as me)

and we're working on any way to get tickets!!!

*excitement*!!!!!!

THEY ARE COMING TO WESTERN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my heart is racing!!!!!!)

YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that's what i'm doing...the presale...i just wonder if it's hard to get tix that way..i've been scoping out the stats for my city, and i don't see a lot of ppl going after the tix..How did you find the presale worked? Was the site busy to log onto etc?

I am in a panic, cos it's tomorrow and i want tickets soooooooo bad :)

that's what i'm doing...the presale...i just wonder if it's hard to get tix that way..i've been scoping out the stats for my city, and i don't see a lot of ppl going after the tix..How did you find the presale worked? Was the site busy to log onto etc?

I am in a panic, cos it's tomorrow and i want tickets soooooooo bad :)

Don't worry meladori (what's your real name? is that it?) I'm sure you'll get tickets..no panic necessary.. :)

i'm just a spaz!! :) I need sweet relief :)

Thank you for the positive encouragement!

My real name is Ammanda (yes with 2 ms) :) What's yours?

Don't worry, you'll get tickets! Pleasure to meet you Ammanda (that's cool that you have 2 m's in your name)..My name is Laura!!! :)

nahhh i'll help you keep Canada on this board :)

besides, the boys think we are the craziest fans :)

Well, they're right...we are the craziest fans!! :lol: :lol:

That's cos we were standing outside Muchmusic all day to see them :roll:

:lol: :lol: That I & I was great though... :D