April 7, 200422 yr Every time I search for a celebrity the first thing I get is porn! Even when it's Richard Ashcroft! :angry:
April 7, 200422 yr o you know any page with a history name???? I got a joke in mind, but I need the link first!!!????
April 7, 200422 yr Every time I search for a celebrity the first thing I get is porn! Even when it's Richard Ashcroft! :angry: .....AH, THAT'S AWFULLLLL!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
April 7, 200422 yr Author I wasn't porn of him, I just searched for pages with his name, and then there was a page with links. One said "Richard Ashcroft comics". And I was like "whoa, those exist?" and clicked the link... I ended up on some random porn site. :angry: What do you mean by a history page?
April 7, 200422 yr I wasn't porn of him, I just searched for pages with his name, and then there was a page with links. One said "Richard Ashcroft comics". And I was like "whoa, those exist?" and clicked the link... I ended up on some random porn site. :angry: What do you mean by a history page? History... the subject History.... like worldhistory.com and it ends up being whatever........
April 7, 200422 yr Author I wasn't porn of him, I just searched for pages with his name, and then there was a page with links. One said "Richard Ashcroft comics". And I was like "whoa, those exist?" and clicked the link... I ended up on some random porn site. :angry: What do you mean by a history page? History... the subject History.... like worldhistory.com and it ends up being whatever........ whatever as in porn? :stunned:
April 7, 200422 yr I wasn't porn of him, I just searched for pages with his name, and then there was a page with links. One said "Richard Ashcroft comics". And I was like "whoa, those exist?" and clicked the link... I ended up on some random porn site. :angry: What do you mean by a history page? History... the subject History.... like worldhistory.com and it ends up being whatever........ whatever as in porn? :stunned: yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got something in mind :rolleyes: :)
April 7, 200422 yr Author There's a history site for ya ;) http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ *hands Léa melons*
April 7, 200422 yr sad... if there's somethiong related with melons tell me pervert pervert :rolleyes:
April 7, 200422 yr Every time I search for a celebrity the first thing I get is porn! Even when it's Richard Ashcroft! :angry: one can admire a porn star and put up their pics, no? :P :lol: :lol:
April 7, 200422 yr Author Alyssa Milano's little brother was searching for his sister's name online. First thing he got was porn, too. :/
April 7, 200422 yr who is Alissa Milano? did u know that porn is and has been the only industry ever online that's always made money? no dot-com bust in that industry!
April 7, 200422 yr Author I bet. Alyssa Milano is an Italian/American actress. She was in "Who is the boss", "Melrose Place" and currently plays in "Charmed".
April 7, 200422 yr Alyssa Milano's little brother was searching for his sister's name online. First thing he got was porn' date=' too. :/[/quote'] oh yeah! i heard her talking bout thst. didn't she take the companies to court and sue them majorly? last i heard she used the money she won to set up porn-free search engines.
Create an account or sign in to comment