✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Countdown to the pre-sale

sarah**

Yeah I noticed about the New York show.

I got two General Admission tickets. The fucking pre-sale screwed me over so much, it was so bad. I really don't want to bitch about it now I'm still recovering, but on top of that they charged $15 UPS fee to ship the fucking tickets to me!!! That's in American, which converted to Canadian is like $26 which is ridiculous.

I got two General Admission tickets. The fucking pre-sale screwed me over so much, it was so bad. I really don't want to bitch about it now I'm still recovering, but on top of that they charged $15 UPS fee to ship the fucking tickets to me!!! That's in American, which converted to Canadian is like $26 which is ridiculous.

That sucks Sarah!!! I have to get in touch with my friend to see how it went with our tickets.. :?

WHOSE ASS DO I HAVE TO KICK MUM SARAH???

:x

Dammit!! I'm sorry about that. But at least you the tickets! That is the most important thing, isn't it?! 8)

Dammit!! I'm sorry about that. But at least you the tickets! That is the most important thing, isn't it?! 8)

Yes and no. I wanted 4 tickets but could only get 2 :(

This is my entry from my livejournal, it's long. :roll:

Here's my long rant, you don't have to read it I just need to get this out of my system.

So today was the day of the internet pre-sale for the Coldplay tickets, as some of you may know already ;) Anyways, I was determined to get very good seats, because my seats for the show last September were only ok. So I really really wanted to get good seats. I wanted to buy 4 tickets, but 2 and 2 because I felt that we could get closer tickets separately than 4 together, makes sense. And I am happy I book marked the website yesterday, because I couldn't get into the In My Place area which had the link.

So at Noon the musictoday.com whatever website was SO slow. As one would imagine because I don't know how many shows went on sale at the same time and everyone was on this fucking website. Time is ticking and I am getting more anxious waiting for the site to load. It took about 5 minutes. Once it loads I do a search for 2 reserved seats in the 200 section, and I opened another internet explorer window so I could do another search for 2 tickets. But it wouldn't let me do that, because I could only buy tickets once for the presale, and that is buying them twice which wasn't allowed. So that screwed me over, so I am sitting there thinking what to do, should I just buy these two seats I have and worry about the other two later? So I decide buying two for now isn't so bad, and I could get the other 2 on Saturday at the piblic sale, so I put all my information and credit card number and then click submit and it says that my session has expired and I need to search for seats again. (This is exactly what happened to me with the last Coldplay show with ticketmaster.) So I started to get all panicky and very upset. I've already lost time because the site is slow and now I have to do everything over again. So I go back and do a search for 4 seats now, they don't have 4 seats in the reserved 200 section. So I do 2 seats in the reserved section, they don't have. So I decide fucking hell I'll just try the General Admission, which I probably should have done from the start, just I don't want to wait for hours on the day of the show just to get a good spot in line to be squished up against a stage. So after all that I could only get two tickets general admission. Which isn't bad, I just should decide if I want to get reserved seats or stick with the general admission that I have now.

Another fucking annoying thing is this website charged in American dollars, which I knew before, but still sucks.

And to top it all off the only way to get the tickets is for them to ship it by UPS. So that was another charge of $15 American!

So as it stands now, I wanted 4 tickets reserved seating and I ended up with 2 general admission. So the plan is to try and see what seats are available for the public sale on Saturday. I don't think I will have a hard time selling 2 general admission tickets for this show, especially because I have a feeling it will be sold out. Maybe I will be able to make one hell of a profit??

Ok I'm done now. I congratulate anyone who read all of that, because I don't think I would have.

what is livejournal and where do i get one? it sounds cool and i keep hearing people talk about it.

Livejournal is an online journal thing. You need a code to get one. Another place that is easiest to get an online journal is diaryland because everyone can get one unline livejournal.

Yes and no. I wanted 4 tickets but could only get 2 :(

Aww, that sucks!! *hugs Sarah*