August 14, 200422 yr Hehehe, it's been very quiet this week. And it will be for another month I think, coz Alex is going to have a little one soon so we decided not to plan any gigs or anything during these weeks. But there's a lot of things going on any way, at least I think so.... Haven't paid attention really lol ... but we're already looking for studios to record some things so that's really cool :D :D
August 14, 200422 yr Awww so you'll have a lovely little sprog to coo over :nice: Wow recording studios? That's ace :D :D
August 14, 200422 yr yeah that is so cute :nice: :blush: Yeah it's brill :D :D :D My date :P knows a lot of people in the business so that's pretty intresting :D *btw... I didn't go out with him because of that, I really do like him :blush: :D *
August 14, 200422 yr :lol: Well I wouldn't ever think you would just go out with someone just because of their contacts! But that's cool though :cool:
August 14, 200422 yr hehehe :D I'm glad you didn't think that :D *coz alex wanted me to go out with some one else because of his contacts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't of course :dozey: :dozey: Damn you Alex!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: *
August 14, 200422 yr hahahaha, he was kidding of course lol :lol: :lol: :lol: He was like: yeah, go out with that guy coz he really fancies you. And we might get a gig out of it! Hehehehe yeah right! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr Wow lucky you. :stunned: I wish I had multiple offers of dates from men with contacts. :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish that I wanted those contacts :lol: :lol: But now it's kewl coz this guy used to work at a tv station and the radio where they used to have coldplay visit all the time, so jackpot!!! He is defo getting me in the next time they're there!!! And luckily he knows about my Jonny problem ... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr well dughhhh of course he knows, I screamed: Jonny! in the cinema while he was sitting next to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
August 14, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow that's soooooo cool, is this the guy you went on a date with?
August 14, 200422 yr yeah lol and he was laughing at me the whole time afterwards lol, and wondering how the hell I spotted Jonny in the film.... Welll dughhhhh! He was on screen for the whole 1,2 seconds!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I really did have a blast! And afterwards we went driving around and I was repeating the: BEP Let's get retarded and singing along the whole time :lol: :lol: :lol: that was so much fun!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: I know those 1-2 seconds are the best in the film :P :lol: Wow it sounds like fun! So......when's the next one? :sneaky:
August 14, 200422 yr yeah! The best part of the film! It really made the film fantastic!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: *and the freaky thing... eventhough I didn't conciously know that they were in the film, I could feel it :o :o so I was expecting it the whole time :stunned: :o this psychic thing is actually wicked! :lol: :lol: * And the next one is on Friday or Saturday lol :lol: I haven't decided yet. Cos I have an audition * :rolleyes: don't ask... the things I do for my band ... :rolleyes: * in the city he lives in so I might go there on Friday and crash at his place or go there really early on Saturday morning. So I haven't really decided yet... gotta think really hard :P :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr Wow it is wicked :stunned: :D Ooooh what's the audition for? Do tell, do tell! :P
August 14, 200422 yr hehehehe.... you do know that idiot program where Girls Aloud were created... hmmm... that's where I am going... :dozey: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't really care actually, it's gonna be fun! lol!! :lol: :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: hehe, something like that. I think it's called Popstars the Rivals here or something. Scary shit :stunned: :o :o Yeah and I might be on tv... if I get through the 1st round that is hehehe... which is not that likely lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr Oh yeah that's it - Popstars: The Rivals. And I've heard you sing Miss Maria and it's very likely you'll get through the first round :cool:
August 14, 200422 yr But I am scared of singing without my band! :stunned: :o lol just kidding :P :lol: Thanks ;) Although I don't think they like my looks/style hahaha And I am gonna sing my own song! :cool: *Save Me From Drowning*
August 14, 200422 yr Are you? So I take it you're going to get your song and band some air time? Or do you really wanna be a Popstar: The Rival :stunned: :P
August 14, 200422 yr Are you? So I take it you're going to get your song and band some air time? Hahaha, that's why I feel like a media slut... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Or do you really wanna be a Popstar: The Rival :stunned: :P HELL NO!!!! :stunned: :o Imagine that! Me singing some sweet song and dancing around in skimpy outfits :stunned: :o Damn! Very scary indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 14, 200422 yr Good plan :cool: It's not being a media slut...it's manipulating the media to get what you want. :idea2: :D Well I did think you were too much of a rock chick to be dancing around singing crappy songs about crap :P
August 14, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: crappy songs about crap! :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, that's them! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment