✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst coldplay song

Guest Ethinyloestradiol

Guest LiquidSky

That is the only song I don't like.. :smug: :dozey: And "We Never Change and Animals" I do like those... One Coldplay fan made a video of "We never change" and it was very very good... I started to like the song more because of the video ;) :D

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, its funny like that. I was never much of a fan of 'The Scientist' and I had never seen the video. But after seeing that, and it ripping my heart out, it changed my view of the song COMPLETLEY! I almost cried in the last few seconds as the car drives back into the forest with Chris' ohh ooooo's.

politik

you have loads to learn...fucking loads, you cant hate politik, ESPECILY THE PIANO BIT RIGHT NEAR THE END (give me love over.....)

i do not hate politik, i do not hate a rush of blood to the head, i do not hate coldplay; however, what i do hate is people that cannot rationally disagree with an opinion and offer something intelligent to say in return. people like that are pathetic, they really are. hopefully you're not one of them, are you?

Yeah' date=' its funny like that. I was never much of a fan of 'The Scientist' and I had never seen the video. But after seeing that, and it ripping my heart out, it changed my view of the song COMPLETLEY! I almost cried in the last few seconds as the car drives back into the forest with Chris' ohh ooooo's.[/quote']

Yeah, tell me about it! I think I actually did cry!!!

Spesh coz I had gone to the concert just a day before I saw the video for the first time

:cry: The Scientist... nuff said.

Im not trying to argue. Im simply adding that as far as Politik goes, on the surface it sounds simple, yet underneath, the lyrics and bass line work away, drawing you in, until the climax where Will skillfully changes the beat and Johnnys riff changes, and the song lifts you higher than the original 'bashing' (if i can call it that) did.

Basically i just like the song, its hard to justify liking something that isnt so black and white.

Yeah' date=' its funny like that. I was never much of a fan of 'The Scientist' and I had never seen the video. But after seeing that, and it ripping my heart out, it changed my view of the song COMPLETLEY! I almost cried in the last few seconds as the car drives back into the forest with Chris' ohh ooooo's.[/quote']

Yeah, tell me about it! I think I actually did cry!!!

Spesh coz I had gone to the concert just a day before I saw the video for the first time

i cried...it was the first time i'd EVER seen or heard of coldplay. but maybe i was a little emotional, because it was a day before my grandpa's funeral. its kinda strange that i'm so entralled in coldplay, i guess they took me through a dark time. :)

who do you tell that :cry: tragedy...i feel so sorry for him...although it's not real.

politik

you have loads to learn...fucking loads, you cant hate politik, ESPECILY THE PIANO BIT RIGHT NEAR THE END (give me love over.....)

i do not hate politik, i do not hate a rush of blood to the head, i do not hate coldplay; however, what i do hate is people that cannot rationally disagree with an opinion and offer something intelligent to say in return. people like that are pathetic, they really are. hopefully you're not one of them, are you?

no, dont worry i aint....i think

Very good! I had so much fun tonight! I went on my first ever official date with some one who's not al ready my boy friend lol :lol: :lol: :lol: and it was brilliant! And Shaun of the DEAD was hilarious!!! *spesh the chris and jonny bit!!! lol* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good! I had so much fun tonight! I went on my first ever official date with some one who's not al ready my boy friend lol :lol: :lol: :lol: and it was brilliant! And Shaun of the DEAD was hilarious!!! *spesh the chris and jonny bit!!! lol* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who was this Maria? :stunned: :D