✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Worst coldplay song

Guest Ethinyloestradiol

even though it's not been, and probably and hopefully won't ever be, released, i'd say Marianne is the worst song..., but apart from that, i can listen to any song and like it...i don't dislike any others. I think Will wrote Marianne...well, i'm sure of it

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though it's not been' date=' and probably and hopefully won't ever be, released, i'd say Marianne is the worst song..., but apart from that, i can listen to any song and like it...i don't dislike any others. I think Will wrote Marianne...well, i'm sure of it[/quote']

Ooooo.. Grumpy David :nice: :kiss:

What makes you sure of it? :confused:

Because Marianne is Will's wife and it was dedicated to "Will's girlfriend" at a concert, recorded and then given to her at a birthday party. Will probably wrote it but didn't have the guts to sing it in front of a large audience. :blush:

• 2 months later...

im not too keen 'careful where u stand' either.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that song!

imo, its songs like this that really defined what coldplay are all about. you know simple heartfelt songs that didnt need huge production because they were good tracks in their own right. that was until AROBTTH was released though :dozey:

and i thought i'd bump this thread to create some lively discussion. and possibly some arguments :P

imo, its songs like this that really defined what coldplay are all about. you know simple heartfelt songs that didnt need huge production because they were good tracks in their own right. that was until AROBTTH was released though :dozey:

and i thought i'd bump this thread to create some lively discussion. and possibly some arguments :P

Careful Where You Stand is offically my favorite song of all time of Coldplay. It's so peaceful, and the lyrics are so true for friends or loved ones. :D

Whenever I get in a fight with a friend i write a note to them and those lyrics

"careful where you stand my love,

careful where you lay your head,

it's true,

we're always lookin' out for one another...."

:blush: :blush:

me too! I have a few friends like that too! I really love them, and we all know what we have with each other, and that we can depend on each other and we do very much look out for one another. I am so grateful for that! :D

Although... I wish Jonny was one of my friends as well :sneaky: :sneaky: lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Careful where you stand...my dreaming of Guy song :D

Careful Where You Stand is offically my favorite song of all time of Coldplay. It's so peaceful, and the lyrics are so true for friends or loved ones. :D