✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whatever

Chrissy

Has anybody heard a song with a guy who "raps" and is rock-like in the corus while sing 'WHATEVEEEER'? Can't figure out who it is, but it's REALLY funny :D He sings something like: 'and then my friend came and he was like "what's up" and i was like, man whatever' Can't remember it. Anybody?

I dunno..........

:o me is surprise for your red things, a while back you have 2 just like me!

i still don't get that red thing. I dont have any red things on my screen or anything... Only beer. But yeah, i have been fast! I love this place! :D

i still don't get that red thing. I dont have any red things on my screen or anything... Only beer. But yeah' date=' i have been fast! I love this place! [/quote']

Me also love this place! (but isn't as fat as you)

fat?! are you saying i'm fat :-o

Has anybody heard a song with a guy who "raps" and is rock-like in the corus while sing 'WHATEVEEEER'? Can't figure out who it is' date=' but it's REALLY funny :D He sings something like: 'and then my friend came and he was like "what's up" and i was like, man whatever' Can't remember it. Anybody?[/quote']

Yeah I remember that! I heard it last week somewhere, and it stuck in my mind. Or whatever :D

i still don't get that red thing. I dont have any red things on my screen or anything... Only beer. But yeah' date=' i have been fast! I love this place! [/quote']

Me also love this place! (but isn't as fat as you)

fat?! are you saying i'm fat :-o

haha what are you talking about :-o

anyways i've never heard that before so sorry cant help you there :? :sad: 8)

Has anybody heard a song with a guy who "raps" and is rock-like in the corus while sing 'WHATEVEEEER'? Can't figure out who it is' date=' but it's REALLY funny :D He sings something like: 'and then my friend came and he was like "what's up" and i was like, man whatever' Can't remember it. Anybody?[/quote']

yeah ive seen that its realy silly!@