May 20, 200422 yr I don't really have one but if I could afford it I would get one of those polyphonic ones, no one really rang me when I did have one :dozey: :embarrased:
May 25, 200422 yr I guess if nothing else works' date=' just cancel the contract and eat the $200 fee. It'd be worth it in the long run.[/quote'] what about the indigestion?
May 25, 200422 yr Author huh? News: Apparently the idiotic salesperson screwed over another 10 people the same way she did us by selecting the wrong plan from the start. It was their mistake, they admitted it. My next bill is *supposed* to have the right plan on it, but I will wait and see about that. I am still upset that we had to pay so much, and I don't yet know what we are going to get back. And it doesnt help that, none of the other people that were screwed over have complained about their bills at all, it would of been a lot easier if they did too.
May 31, 200422 yr I guess if nothing else works' date=' just cancel the contract and eat the $200 fee. It'd be worth it in the long run.[/quote'] what about the indigestion? I recommend Tums. :) Reindeergirl: when my roommates and I have had money problems with utilities/cable comanies that were their fault, we basically just called and complained to the customer service lines until they credited our account, so that might work with cellular service providers too. :D
May 31, 200422 yr Author Yah, I talked to several people at the service provider place with no luck...that's what this whole thread is about.
Create an account or sign in to comment