✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HELP ME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

don´t give ideas!!! Thom! :angry: ....no...of course not! :rolleyes:

ahem...well...this is pretty hard!...you know is your best friend...when I read that I thought you was reading my mind!...same here...my best friend and his b/f!...but I have all handle...I feel wonderful to see them together!...and the only thing I want is to find someone like him!....I have no other choice!...if he and she are happy!...there´s nothing you can do!...this feeling will pass...!... :D ;)

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..... ok.... So are you saying that your best friend.....and ..his best friend.....fell in love????? when i first read this i thought it said that your best friend was...gay.......but then again.. your best friend could be a girl! who loves a guy...or the other way around!!! :confused:

hehehehe....LMAO...yes in fact is a girl...I don´t wanna give names cause always happen I finish scrubing up everithing!!!! :rolleyes: .....and I just want somebody like his b/f...!.... :D ...the situation is the same....me ...one of my best girlfriends and his b/f!....for this guy who made the thread is he...his best friend which is a boy and his g/f !!!! :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes2: :roll: :lol: :lol:

don´t do it (kill the boy)...and if they breake up...you should tell your best friend you are in love with her ex-girl and you want to express her your love!...

over advice there´s no cheating!... ;) :D :smug:

don´t give ideas!!! Thom! :angry: ....no...of course not! :rolleyes:

ahem...well...this is pretty hard!...you know is your best friend...when I read that I thought you was reading my mind!...same here...my best friend and his b/f!...but I have all handle...I feel wonderful to see them together!...and the only thing I want is to find someone like him!....I have no other choice!...if he and she are happy!...there´s nothing you can do!...this feeling will pass...!... :D ;)

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..... ok.... So are you saying that your best friend.....and ..his best friend.....fell in love????? when i first read this i thought it said that your best friend was...gay.......but then again.. your best friend could be a girl! who loves a guy...or the other way around!!! :confused:

hehehehe....LMAO...yes in fact is a girl...I don´t wanna give names cause always happen I finish scrubing up everithing!!!! :rolleyes: .....and I just want somebody like his b/f...!.... :D ...the situation is the same....me ...one of my best girlfriends and his b/f!....for this guy who made the thread is he...his best friend which is a boy and his g/f !!!! :rolleyes4: :rolleyes3: :rolleyes2: :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I think I understand!! Its quite confusing :confused: :lol:

:huh: I'm confused... do you like her or not?

My advice is just keep quiet - you'll meet someone better suited for you down the track, and they'll choose you first as opposed to your friend first... do you really want to lose your best friend?

You're better than that! :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...