✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where are you Coldplayers?

Angel at his table

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no regrets of being journalist but i dont like my actual job.

i'm sure that we work better when we have a job we like, but sometimes you get some jobs just because you need a payment (my actual situation)

we cant choose jobs....

one more problem: most of the time i work alone in a big room.... at the end of afternoon arrives a trainee.... but he doesnt study journalism and i have nothing to ask him to do...

hes a stupid boy!

my boss are a couple (wife and husband) they dont understand nothing about communication.... everybody here work slooooowly... i cant stand this!!!

i work in a universtity as media advisory. its an internal job cuz i dont write for newspaper, for example...

i write the internal publications, for the web site, this kind of stuff....

i like this kind of job but not here!!!!

i don't know, my dad have book about this but i don't believe a lot this things. In fact i´m virgo and i was born the day just the sign changes virgo to libra so i usually read two sign cause i think i´m a mix of two sign but i don´t believe a lot about they say about me. Sometimes they're right and sometimes wrong so.

I believe a bit about biorritm my dad have a program to see it and they usually are right.

whats that program ???

i guess i dont know about it!

well, i believe in horoscope

i'm not 100% arian, some things dont work to me either.

you can also read your ascendent sing to get more "informations" about your personallity.

but if i know that there are possibilites to get bad emotionally tomorrow.... i get bad emotionaly today.... i suffer "por" anticipation....

but, anyway, thanks a lot to sent this to me.. i will try to think as you suggested! :kiss:

when they're up or down usually means to me when i´m really happy or really sad, and well when i´m on this feeling i usually start new novel projects or make poems.

Is useful to me so i don´t worry a lot if my muse is sleeping some days cause i know that come back soon :)