✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay @ the ACC: Who went?? [2002]

Sweet One

Hey there, I was just curious as to how many people on this groovy board went to the Coldplay show @ the ACC?? I went and it was fabulous, when Chris started singing that Nelly song, I went nuts!!!

Come and tell me about your T.O Coldplay experience!

Sweet :rainbowfro:

i did!

it was great but my section sucked. boooo section 122.

i was reading what everyone was saying about the show (peeps from other msg board) and everyone was saying how the crowd was so into it it was amazing. in my section not many people were into it, most were sitting and that made the experience a little worse. one of the best feelings is being at a concert and everyone around you is as excited as you are to be there and is really getting into it.

i wish i could go all over again :)

Re: Coldplay @ the ACC: Who went??

Hey there, I was just curious as to how many people on this groovy board went to the Coldplay show @ the ACC?? I went and it was fabulous, when Chris started singing that Nelly song, I went nuts!!!

Come and tell me about your T.O Coldplay experience!

Sweet :rainbowfro:

that nelly song is funny even more with chris is singing it. i heard it and he makes his voice all high pitch for the girls part

Sweety, your seats were better than mine! People in my section were so out of it, they were just sitting there and doing nothing..some people were actually talking to the ushers during the show!! I mean, "Hello, Coldplay and Ash are right there!!" Anyways, even though i had bad seats, it was an amazing experience..and I was sad when I was leaving the ACC. But then I went to the I & I, so, i was happy again!!!

Sweet 1

i did!

i was reading what everyone was saying about the show (peeps from other msg board) and everyone was saying how the crowd was so into it it was amazing. in my section not many people were into it, most were sitting and that made the experience a little worse. one of the best feelings is being at a concert and everyone around you is as excited as you are to be there and is really getting into it.

well, I was in section 121 (but you already knew that, sweety... :wink: ) and, yes, it WAS the best concert Ive seen. 8)

i did!

well, I was in section 121 (but you already knew that, sweety... :wink: ) and, yes, it WAS the best concert Ive seen. 8)

that is because i stalk you!