Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

__therese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by __therese

  1. DPT - One to my left :heart:
  2. There's loads of great music, obviously... I really really love Koop - Koop Island Blues Husky Rescue - Diamonds in the sky Greenkeepers - Polo Club Cansei De Ser Sexy - Alala Henrik Schwarz - Imagintion limitation Fionn Regan - Hunters map etc. I always love the CD's that come with Clash, so much music I don't listen that's just amazing :D And back to Kooks... Luke is really lovely in that NME interview from Benicassim :dance:
  3. Weehu! Andy is back (?!) :dance: :dance: :kiss: Totally agree with that! It was hard in the beginning but now, especially that Birmingham version it's really clear who sings what :dance: I have to post these even though noone is probably on a Shambles mood but I kinda am this week... Had to defend the boys fucking loads against my teacher (!!!) yesterday which pissed me off like shit... Anyway, Adam looks fucking beautiful :nice:
  4. I really love them both, I gotta say they kinda outshine the rest of the songs... Love the old ones as well but yeah, there's a whole different feel and sound in them, an edge if you get what I mean. I think I prefer 'Puffin' soundwise as well but lyricswise I lovelovelove OTML, it's just fucking perfect :heart: Just imagine hearing OTML acoustic though, that would be PERFECTION! :dead:
  5. Thankyou again, it works! :dance: :kiss:
  6. 'One to my left' works perfectly but for some reason I can't download 'POACN' :\ Do you mind putting it up on yousendit or something :shy: :kiss: And thankyou again!
  7. 9 weeks?! Fucking hell! That's a long time... Well, if I ain't gotten it tomorrow I'm defenitly emailing them about it. They should change the merchandise host though, only took me three days to get the Shambles shirt... :\
  8. Awww...bless his little shy, mubeling persona :nice: :wacko: Btw, a question, you ordered your DPT-shirt through their site right? How long did it take before you got it? I still haven't got mine:\ Oh, and I pre-ordered the EP now :dance:
  9. hahaha He should be shouldn't he? I've got a feeling we're just like 5 people that actually enjoys it but fuck it, who cares? And that is Didz Hammond, bassplayer and Anthony Rossomando, guitarist in Dirty Pretty Things :smiley:
  10. JOHNNY FUCKING BORRELL. That's really all I've got to say... Daily Carlos; shaving.
  11. DPT - One to my left (Live in Birmingham) :heart:
  12. Fuck, I've forgotten to pre-order the EP... or is that possible? And lookie! Stan is all oldschool-DPT hair :cheesy:
  13. 1. Regina Spektor - Begin to hope 2. Keane - Under the iron sea 3. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not 4. Belle and Sebastian - The life pursuit 5. Dirty Pretty Things - Waterloo to anywhere 6. Hot Chip - The warning 7. The Strokes - First impressions of earth 8. The Kooks - Inside in / Inside out 9. Hello Saferide - Introducing...Hello Saferide 10. Thom Yorke - The eraser 11. The Long Blondes - Someone to drive you home 12. Guillemots – Through the Windowpane 13. Phoenix - It's never been like that 14. The Magic Numbers - Those the brokes 15. Snow Patrol - Eyes open 16, Morrissey | Ringleader of the Tormentors 17. Joanna Newsom - YS 18. Jenny Lewis with the Watson twins - Rabbit fur coat 19. Cat Power - The greatest 20. The Concretes - In colour
  14. DPT - No signal, no battery (Live in Birmingham)
  15. No, Rolling Stones are from England as well... And I bought 'Clash' today, if you have the possibility to buy it, DO IT. The pictures are just amazing, like we know...but yeah, beautiful. And it has an amazing 'One to watch'-CD.[/random]
  16. So, 'One to my left' really is one of the best DPT song ever. It's just... wow. I love it.
  17. OH SHUT UP! You do not suck. Not in any way! And Juli, that photo seriously made my shitty day so much better :dance: AND FUCK YES STEEEEEEEEEEEPH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
  18. :wacko: :cry: :heart: [/stops obsessing]
  19. Good-ish news: Shambles are still playing LMHR.
  20. ^Love it! :heart: Fionn Regan - Hunters map
  21. 1. DILF DILF DILF :dead: Is that one new? :wideeyed: :dead: 2. 4 daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays :dance: 3. Thankyou, I LOVE it! :kiss: I was actually planning on doing a cap of that just before I found it on LJ :dance: :laugh3:
  22. The Libertines - Deep pile dreams
  23. Daily Carlos; topless with tie part deux.
  24. lmao I'm over that now so no biggie ;) But no there isn't... not that I know of anyway.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.