Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

__therese

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by __therese

  1. New! http://www.rockfoto.nu/band/The_Kooks#spelning849
  2. :laugh3: Off course not.. I must say I really like Independent's reviews :wacko: :dance: I really, really fucking wanna see them :bigcry:
  3. Marry me :wacko: :dead:
  4. Who you calling small bitch :veryangry: lmfao :kiss: Seriously. That interview...isn't it against some sort of law to not know who the member are? Looks at Stan - 'So mr Hammond' - So you were all in The Libertines. Didz face when she says that, like; no I fucking wasn't you wanker! It's just to fucking surreal lmfao :laugh3:
  5. What don't you do for the sick ey :wink: :kiss: You'll love it. Didzy! is love :dance:
  6. Precisely! And that's fucking good :dance: Part uno: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xhc9c Part dos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wv1325 Part tres: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0nzfa Me feeling mucho love for Didzy! after that :wideeyed: :nice: :heart:
  7. Awww...hunny! :kiss: Hope you feel better soon... I'm uploading a little something for you in the meantime :sneaky:
  8. Omg, I hadn't seen that! roflmao! :laugh3: He cracks me up.... And he fucking owes me a friendplace on his myspace, heck, I had water thrown at me and he interrupted my snogging with John. He's such a teaser ain't he :sneaky: lmfao
  9. I've just given up on them... really, I pitty most people over there. I've always pitted indiesnobs, they bug me. And like you say, there are so many things you wanna say to all of them but a) I hate fighting on the net, it's bloody childish b) they're so stuck in themselves so they wouldn't understand any of it and c) they're indiesnobs. Okay, not all of them *pets thread* That would probablly help in the not making him want to leave the house :laugh: :uhoh: Fangirling all the way! lmao
  10. My dreams really scare the shit out of me at times :uhoh: And Harmony needs to sort out his myspace. I can't yell at him on Yeti's page, that's to fangirly... Even for me :laugh3:
  11. Girl, have you not been paying attention to fics and my dreams? es muy intresante! lmfao :laugh3:
  12. *nods* So fucking stupid. Noone says that off course but just like, fucking start a thread ranting about Peter's drugabuse, don't tell people to complain about it when he just wants to know if we liked it or not...
  13. ^ OMFG ME TOO! :stunned: :nice:
  14. Really? Weirdish, this should work everywhere: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5wcnbh ;) Oh, and Libs fans suck. Peter posts on .org asking if people like the demos and peoples response - why doesn't someone tell him how bad drugs are? SERIOUSLY GROW THE FUCK UP :veryangry: [/ranting]
  15. YES WE CAN :smug: :dance: lmfao Oh, John has sides noone knows about :sneaky:
  16. :dance: :dance: :dance: Sorry, whenever Dani mentions the fic I get all energetic :lol: Have a nice nap! Btw, 'Last post on the bugle' is such an underrated song. It's fucking awsome! :dance:
  17. lmfao lmfao :laugh3: Off course he isn't, he's with you and Andy right?! But honestly, John doesn't strike me as the marrying-type... Can't explain why but he just doesn't :\
  18. YOU HADN'T SEEN THOSE BEFORE? :stunned: I posted them like a month ago in the LSDY-thread... We really most stop being postwhores. People miss things :uhoh: :laugh3: :heart: And yeah, but he's had that ring forever... And you wear your wedding-ring on the left hand don't you? But I did read he has an Italian girlfriend the other day, or I think she was Italian... :\
  19. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
  20. Since you're asking questions and because I wanna I'm reading about the Libs story and I dunno if you wanna have it in the fic but just so you know, Carl didn't turn up to one gig so Peter didn't let him play for a couple of shows... just if you wanted to know :wink: :laugh3:
  21. AMEN. Worst fucking idea ever. Seriously. That's the only thing that bugs me about Adam and Drew, that they didn't put their foot down and said: no, you're not touring until you are totally clean and has been out for more then a month. Anyway, not much to do about it now... Guess we'll have to see what happens next :\ Oh, I'm watching some German interview cause I think they talk about how they meet (like Rachel said Carl and Didz bumped into each other at different shows and festivals) but it's so cute, the interview! :nice: Gary is such a sweetheart and Didz gotta be the funniest man ever! *pets*
  22. Good, you found them! :nice: :kiss: Gotta be true then :wink: :laugh3: I'm listening/watching an interview where I think they talk about it... lmao just so it's all true ;) And yeah, defenitly don't think he'd lie about that...
  23. Ohfuck... I think that Anthony was friends with a guitartech or something but that is probablly not how it was... I have no clue really but somehow that popped into my head thinking about it.. Wait, they don't talk about it in that interview do they? *goes to look* lmfao I love how accurate you wanna be, makes it seem even more real :nice: :dance:
  24. Drew McConnell - Brideshead :heart:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.