Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

zeoir

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zeoir

  1. That's a lot of Italy pics! :D Yay! Go italy and beat germany! i'm sure they will..no worries about it! :) I guess :uhoh2:
  2. I'm going to think about it..But i'm pretty close to buying it :D
  3. i'm not sure should i ask this here, but anyways i'll ask :D Should i buy The Wimbledon-movie?? I saw the end of it and i liked it! So tell me Paul-fans, should i buy it. Is it better than A Knight's tale?
  4. oh my.. I'm starting to like this Andy :D What's his surname? So i can find some nice piccies of him ;) Julimp92: Seriously, that man is like a god or like an :angel:! I totally couldn't resist him :P I SO want to be that kid!! Life is too unfair :( [ATTACH]17696[/ATTACH]
  5. oh, thankies! This is great :)
  6. noo the next one likes muse
  7. no way..i hate the whole team!! they suck and they are soo bad looking :uhoh2: aren't they?
  8. i don't blame him, there's a hottie next to him..what can you do?
  9. some like to do it in shower, some in bed. this guy likes to do it while practicing! :lol:
  10. tell me about it!
  11. it can't be more false the next one have over 3 flip-flops
  12. You started..:lol: [ATTACH]17691[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17692[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17693[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]17694[/ATTACH] I love those moles all over his body :kiss: [ATTACH]17695[/ATTACH] He looks like he's going to war :laugh3: I can't get enough of this guy
  13. oh yes, saiqa! that's what i'm talking about :kiss: This man is perfect..little sweet nando :heart: I think i'm in love :) Crystal: He was in a photoshoot(?) for Pepe jeans so that's why he looks so weird :laugh3:
  14. i've tons of dust floating all over my room
  15. I just want to say how sorry i am for you :( I got my thumbs up for argentina! It was a great match although you didn't win :\ Better luck next time :)
  16. i got all the backstreets boys' cds with my sister
  17. :( I was quite thin about 2 years ago but then something happened and now i'm not so thin anymore
  18. -put clothes to the closet -watch world cup -make the bed -go and get the lost-dvd back
  19. -I want my lost-dvd back! -am i tired? -this is such a booring song -i don't know what to tell -i probably should leave this thread
  20. does he often play without a shirt :rolleyes:
  21. mm..i often cry when i watch movies or tv-series or when i read books :( But i don't show my feelings easily..no no, not at all
  22. This is what i'm talking about!! 2-0!! :)
  23. wow, it was huge :stunned: sorry :embarassed:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.