Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. Haha awesome forecast! Hope you have a great time, though!
  2. Got to see them last Wednesday, it was amazing (I also got the setlist :wacko:)! Matt got quite drunk, though, and decided to walk around the venue during Terrible Love. When he got back to the stage (standing next to me in the pit :dead:) he hugged one of the twins' legs :lol: :wacky: I wish I knew them a bit better so I could sing along to more songs. :bomb:
  3. Same here :dead: Just yesterday Reallyblurry from Tumblr and I talked about Damon and how perfect he is. It'd be really awesome to meet him and just... see him perform no matter what project it is. :bomb: Can't wait to see more pics!
  4. It's kind of folk-y. Haven't listened to Familial a great deal but the music is still nice to listen to. /bad fan
  5. Someone on atease's found new band pics! :dance: They're beautiful, I really like them. http://www.tyronelebon.com/index.php?/magazines/radiohead-press/
  6. You're not evil because of that. If you don't plan to play them and if you aren't a collector, there's no need to buy them really. Although I can't say I understand collectors :freak:
  7. It's so weird seeing this thread with only two pages :freak: Hmm, looking forward to the EP! I wonder what that means for Radiohead. Hopefully it doesn't mean they'll tour later because of Phil. :beadyeyes:
  8. I already have them. That gif. :drunk: That's enough fangirly to last me a while. :uhoh:
  9. That's why I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not. The artwork seems pretty but the vinyl itself is kind of expensive.
  10. I ask but no one replied! I've found them on atease in the end. :)
  11. No one with these songs?
  12. Ok this is embarrassing, but could someone please upload The Gloaming from FTB 2008 for me? It's missing on my computer :freak: Edit: I'd also like Videotape and Nude from Scotch Mist, please. WHY ARE THESE SONGS MISSING. UGH. :bomb:
  13. That's so adorable! I love the way they talk :heart:
  14. No, I'm from Slovenia. :) It's true, there aren't many fans over here or at least they're really quiet about that. It'd make the queuing easier, though, as people here rarely queue for hours just to see a band. :D Thank you for the link :heart: Yay, new Modeselektor! Definitely looking forward to it. :dance:
  15. So many goodies, ah! :heart:
  16. They'll never come to our neighbourhood (although they totally should stop at Stožice in Ljubljana :bomb: or at least in Zagreb). Well, at least they never cared for the Balkans. The closest they've come is Sziget in 2006. :bigcry:
  17. amazing gifs Liz! :dazzled:
  18. Mini Autumn/Winter tour? Yes, please!
  19. Yeah but it doesn't matter... this kind of stuff has to be shared! :D
  20. another version [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7hwFCBaChQ]YouTube - ‪Radiohead - Lotus Flower @ Glastonbury 2011‬‏[/ame]
  21. The quality isn't that good and omg the crowd singing >.< But I'm loving the bass (as always) and Thom doesn't sound too bad but then again, lots of people are singing along so you can't hear him that well. I guess.
  22. *raves* [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOo4vWuVhYQ]YouTube - ‪Radiohead - Lotus Flower (Live at Glastonbury 2011)‬‏[/ame]
  23. Oui :) Avec 32° on n'a d'autre option que de rester à la maison et dormir :bomb:
  24. Euh ? On a 28° ici et il me semble bizarre que il est plus chaud en France qu'ici. :confused:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.