Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. No awesome friends, less people to share my music obsessions with and... everything else others have said, really. *hugs CPing*
  2. I just realised I'm missing a couple of b-sides :wreck: I guess I need to check my external HD to see if they're there...
  3. Amy with Sonic Screwdriver? What's going on? :o ONE WEEK :dance:
  4. Hahah awesome. I know what I'll be watching tonight if I stay home :laugh4:
  5. Is it MTV Adria??? :lol:
  6. So... The Present Tense IS good :blush: It is really weird it didn't make it on to the album. The song's amazing.
  7. Nice video, Emma! I couldn't think of any questions to ask, the others did a good job. :lol: Lovely accent, btw :nice:
  8. Damn. :P Well, I'm glad they finally uploaded it. I just don't know why there's no HD version of it.
  9. Awww, Lana beat me to it! :laugh3:
  10. Thanks for the link, guys. I'll listen to it soonish. Soooo... Radiohead have uploaded FTB 2011 on Youtube. Unfortunately it's not in HD but it's still good enough. http://youtu.be/192MiKNk03c
  11. I'm waiting for an official release but it looks like there won't be any, at least not any time soon. which leads to "you might as well listen to it now, nina" advice. :sleep:
  12. ooor isohunt.net or thebox.bz if you want to download via torrents.
  13. Yay Rudyyyy! Tell us how it goes :blush:
  14. Yay Rudyyyy! Tell us how it goes :blush:
  15. I'll go read the thread now but anyway, I'm glad you got it sorted and that things are looking up! Best of luck :hug:
  16. Name: Nina Where are you from: Slovenia Describe a characteristic that you consider strong and particular from the culture of your country and that you can see in how the people from there act. We are quite envious of each other. There's a joke that's been going around for literally AGES about how we must have more and better things than our neighbours (they buy a car, you buy an SUV) and wish bad things would happen to them ("If only my neighbour's cow died and not mine!!"). We also tend to politicise everything. Looking at a news website, no matter what the news is, people will start talking about politicians and how fucked up the country is etc. Describe a diference that you have seen in the behaviour of the people from your country and people from another country that you have visited or researched about. Comparing the UK to Slovenia, people there are much friendlier and quieter. Few people here would hold the door for you or wait for you to go up the stairs if they see you're in a hurry. I think we are louder and more passionate as the British but not nearly as passionate or impulsive as other people from the Balkans. Why do you think these diferences exist? Because of the historical and geographic reasons, I suppose. Geographically, Slovenia's on the crossroads of various cultures (Austrians & Germans in the North, Italians in the West and Slavs elsewhere) and the people have been ruled by non-Slovenes for almost 1000 years, hence the differences in the mentality. That's why we don't really think of ourselves as a Balkan folk and whenever people call us Eastern Europeans, we're ready to fight for our Central European heritage with teeth and pitchforks :P
  17. Any kind of TLW = Nina is happy. In related news, I still haven't heard The Present Tense :blank:
  18. I guess it's best to avoid it until you've seen the episode. Lots of spoilers etc. going around.
  19. I was just thinking... if you write 'mylo' with 'i' instead of 'y' (supposing the word's in a Slavic language but with a typo), then it means 'soap'. Surely they'd not name the album 'Soap'? ETA: not joking. check a dictionary or google translate. -_-
  20. The Ziggurat is a website they made during HTTT or Amnesiac era (can't remember) but it never really sprang into life. There was some publicity for it but nothing ever happened. Something like that. The tickets cost approximately €60 each.
  21. Everyone's so cute. Lovely pics :dazzled:
  22. Ok, who can interpret this?
  23. "Graham ich... bin!" :lol:
  24. Save it for the tour.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.