Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Radiohead
But why did Ed spell his name wrong?
- Arcade Fire
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
holy fuck it's nearly 4am GOODNIGHT
-
Coldplaying's Albums of the Decade: RESULTS
I don't mind the end bits of Death and all.... I did not like 42 at all, though.
-
Earphones or headphones?
I like earphones as they're easier to take around when I'm at school or whatever. If I'm at home I listen in headphones
-
Arcade Fire
I still think Neon Bible is better than Funeral
-
Arcade Fire
I thought Month Of May would have been a better opener...
-
Coldplaying's Albums of the Decade: RESULTS
VLV is better because it has Death And All Of His Friends
-
Coldplaying's Albums of the Decade: RESULTS
I'm thinking it was ranked so high because it's their latest, and heaps of fans would have got into Muse from that album. I'm guessing that's the same reason for VLV being so high too.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
NOW GO BE ALONE CRESTY
-
Arcade Fire
that's the album cover right? (without the black border thing)
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
they're taking a break in amewica I THINK I'LL SLEEP NOW K BUT I LEAVE YOU WITH MY FRIEND'S UKULELE ORCHESTRA. THEY WON THE COMPETITION! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6rkLpxS7U]YouTube- Ukulele Apple Pie Bed from Roncalli.mov[/ame]
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XmUaI-QGY&feature=related]YouTube- The Mint Chicks' Guide to New Zealand[/ame] I MISS THEM :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I think it's like The Warehouse here. IT'S JUST A WAREHOUSE FULL OF SHIT and cheap CD's :thinking:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WALMART IS
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I can't fit many more posters in my room...I need to put some higher up
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I have some pictures of concerts I've been to on my notice board :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
LOLOLOL
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
1:26AM
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
okey dokey
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
lolmorning
-
What's more difficult?
Holding in tears. Holding in anger is easier for me. Apparently I'm a very peacful person.
-
whats on your desktop?
:surprised:
-
2010 Albums Worth Listening To
It's awesome.
-
Coldplaying's Albums of the Decade: RESULTS
My fanboyness is disappearing. Those fellas need to release something