Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. But why did Ed spell his name wrong?
  2. :dozey:
  3. holy fuck it's nearly 4am GOODNIGHT
  4. I don't mind the end bits of Death and all.... I did not like 42 at all, though.
  5. I like earphones as they're easier to take around when I'm at school or whatever. If I'm at home I listen in headphones
  6. I still think Neon Bible is better than Funeral
  7. I thought Month Of May would have been a better opener...
  8. VLV is better because it has Death And All Of His Friends
  9. I'm thinking it was ranked so high because it's their latest, and heaps of fans would have got into Muse from that album. I'm guessing that's the same reason for VLV being so high too.
  10. that's the album cover right? (without the black border thing)
  11. they're taking a break in amewica I THINK I'LL SLEEP NOW K BUT I LEAVE YOU WITH MY FRIEND'S UKULELE ORCHESTRA. THEY WON THE COMPETITION! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6rkLpxS7U]YouTube- Ukulele Apple Pie Bed from Roncalli.mov[/ame]
  12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XmUaI-QGY&feature=related]YouTube- The Mint Chicks' Guide to New Zealand[/ame] I MISS THEM :bigcry:
  13. I think it's like The Warehouse here. IT'S JUST A WAREHOUSE FULL OF SHIT and cheap CD's :thinking:
  14. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WALMART IS
  15. I can't fit many more posters in my room...I need to put some higher up
  16. I have some pictures of concerts I've been to on my notice board :wacky:
  17. Holding in tears. Holding in anger is easier for me. Apparently I'm a very peacful person.
  18. :surprised:
  19. My fanboyness is disappearing. Those fellas need to release something

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.