Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Halfway through 2010
I listened to that Stars album and did not like it at all :shrug:
-
Radiohead
Looks like Thom is rooting
-
Have you ever...?
I think so :thinking: I can't remember what song. Have you ever eaten snail?
-
What's the weather like today in your town?
IT'S FUCKING COLD IT'S FUCKING RAINING AND IT'S REALLY REALLY FUCKING WINDY
-
Favourite Song from the band above !
Come as You Are? The Swell Season
-
Polaroid cameras
the new ones don't have the same vintage colours and stuff like the old ones did. Which sucks.
-
Official Aussie Music Fan Thread
My great granddad made bridges :surprised:
-
Memories of Coldplaying
I remember liking coldplay
-
The National
"We've added a few more shows that we'd like to let you know about. Australia & New Zealand friends, we don't have any news for you just yet, but don't worry, we'll announce tours in your lovely countries very soon." ahhhhh!
-
What type of music do you like?
'indie', alternative and punk mostly. Occasionally mainstream rock, dubstep, ambient and some other stuff
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
oh yeah ian
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
I liek.
-
The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)
caps lock turned off
-
What artist can't you stop listening to today?
Broken Social Scene :wacky:
-
Just spent an hour on ChatRoulette
But men are not flexible! What are you on about?
-
Fleet Foxes
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=407267825799 weird
-
Just spent an hour on ChatRoulette
penis
- SUPPER OR DINNER
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Beach House, Album Leaf, Stars, The National... all the 2010 albums I never listened to
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I bought so many albums yesterday. It was crazy. Now I have no money. But I'm going to see Broken Social Scene so I'm happy :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
but it's fooottballll vuvuzeeellaaaa :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:vuvuzela:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
whaaaaaaaaaaat
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:uhoh:
-
The Beatles
I'm pretty sure The Beatles were, too.