✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

favorite coldplay member

';'

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but its not will :( Its that guy, you know, :wink: the one who has the dark hair, :wink: i think he plays the bass, :wink: the one who never talks, :wink: the one who always seems to be in the back, :wink: you know that guy. :mrgreen:

sorry but its not will :( Its that guy' date=' you know, :wink: the one who has the dark hair, :wink: i think he plays the bass, :wink: the one who never talks, :wink: the one who always seems to be in the back, :wink: you know that guy. :mrgreen:[/quote']

never really noticed him myself - what's his name again? :lol:

Well Chris is my fave because he is basically my music god, he writes fantastic, beautiful songs, plays piano, guitar and every now and then harmonica (they all do :lol: ) and has an amazing voice that makes me tingle all over :roll: Also he comes across as goofy, funny and very humble just like the whole band do :D And don't forget he is my future husband so I guess I have to say him really :wink: :spiral: :scatter: :smileyround: :smileyb: :silly:

Well Chris is my fave because he is basically my music god' date=' he writes fantastic, beautiful songs, plays piano, guitar and every now and then harmonica (they all do :lol: ) and has an amazing voice that makes me tingle all over :roll: Also he comes across as goofy, funny and very humble just like the whole band do :D And don't forget he is my future husband so I guess I have to say him really :wink: :spiral: :scatter: :smileyround: :smileyb: :silly:[/quote']

:shock: now that's what i want to hear! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

remember you still have to tell me why you love that talented and beautiful cris martin

and

um i really didnt understand what you wrote....maybe you were sooo excited of who you were talking about you couldnt talk right.....well it could just be me and not understand what you were saying. :?