✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

favorite coldplay member

';'

Well, I voted Chris because he's the FUNNIEST! (at least I like to think so)

Funny, how no one has mentioned that :? ... But surely, the others can probebly just as "funny" they just have to show it! (Especially Guy, sorry gingerag ang guy's chick)

Of course Chris is also the man of the most silky, smooth and soothing voice in the entire universe - nothing more nothing less!

lol dont be sorry i would prefer it aswell if he showed it some more hehe but yeah chris is definetly funn or shall i say crazy in a good way?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon.. he's the best........ then Will, Guy and Chris.

This is just my impresion, not sure, but it seems to me that Guy have bad humor ( Guy's Chick might tell me If I'm wrong). Chris seems to me like a guy who believes he's nice and funy, etc...... Jon and Will are quite, cute and smart... just the way I like

• 4 months later...

Guyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguyguy :roll: (sorry)

i honestly can't decide sometimes. it always depends on what mood i'm in. this week i've been finding out me and Will have alot in common. so today i'll choose Will. just cuz he's so great. all the guys are cool though.

ahhh jonny and chris are my favs too. lol. i really can't pick.

• 9 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Favorite Coldplay member.

Now, I know that this is like picking a favorite child for some people, but I want to see what the Coldplayers out there think. So, who is it?

P.S.- I know that there are probably a thousand threads out there like mine, but I don't care!

Now, I know that this is like picking a favorite child for some people, but I want to see what the Coldplayers out there think. So, who is it?

P.S.- I know that there are probably a thousand threads out there like mine, but I don't care!

I do care, threads merged.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...