✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello To All The Coldplay Lovers!

LoveMeJude

well I am new... yes I am. Here are so many newbies I guess no one will read this post! LOL

well anyways I am gonna tell you something about me:

Name: LoveMeJude or LMJ how you want

Favorite Songs: Haemoglobin, Without you I am nothing, Passive Agressive by Placebo then soo soo many songs by coldplay... and my favorite is "shiver"!!! and spies... and a rush of blood to the head

favorite movies: Moulin Rouge, Enemy At The Gates, The talented mr ripley, Sleepy Hollow

favorite actors: first of all Jude Law of course, Ewan McGregor, Keanu Reeves Johnny Depp

Favorite actresses: Rachel Weisz, Charlize Theron, Sienna Miller and... uhm... well thats it I gues...

hobbies: www, my messageboard, listening to music, watching movies I never watched before, books... and art of course

well thats so much for now... I hope one of you will be so nice and say welcome! LOL just kidding...

Guest LiquidSky
well I am new... yes I am. Here are so many newbies I guess no one will read this post! LOL

well anyways I am gonna tell you something about me:

Name: LoveMeJude or LMJ how you want

Favorite Songs: Haemoglobin, Without you I am nothing, Passive Agressive by Placebo then soo soo many songs by coldplay... and my favorite is "shiver"!!! and spies... and a rush of blood to the head

favorite movies: Moulin Rouge, Enemy At The Gates, The talented mr ripley, Sleepy Hollow

favorite actors: first of all Jude Law of course, Ewan McGregor, Keanu Reeves Johnny Depp

Favorite actresses: Rachel Weisz, Charlize Theron, Sienna Miller and... uhm... well thats it I gues...

hobbies: www, my messageboard, listening to music, watching movies I never watched before, books... and art of course

well thats so much for now... I hope one of you will be so nice and say welcome! LOL just kidding...

Hi, welcome to the board.. :)