✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

@eggie: some day I'll stick those nachos up your arse, trust me :sneaky:

@joy: I'm not just saying that to please ya, but I know ambition is your strength! ;)

I know you aren´t being condescending to me!...and I luv that...now I think you really know me!... :stunned: which is :cool: ...but there are more things to know!...in both sides! :)

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestly, what was the point of that post? nobody said a joke. you're just spamming now. :angry:

:angry: fuck off Egghead..I was laffing at what Kalter said to u... :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

@joy: I'm not just saying that to please ya, but I know ambition is your strength! ;)

I know you aren´t being condescending to me!...and I luv that...now I think you really know me!... :stunned: which is :cool: ...but there are more things to know!...in both sides! :)

definetely :sneaky: :lol:

:)

definetely :sneaky: :lol:

:)

:cool: .... ;)

:P :P u know it's sad that u feel that way..I'm a happy kid and will like to stay that way...I've been thru my share of grief l8ly and screw u if u don't like being happy...I'm sure I won't be happy all the time when I grow up into the adult world, but u know what, I'm in no hurry... so :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to say it... sometimes his smiles get on my nerves...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aren't them annoying???

I'm sure I won't be happy all the time when I grow up into the adult world, but u know what, I'm in no hurry... so

that is the key Jeff...enjoy every "étape" of your life and don´t try to live faster!...is so kewl you think like that!... ;)

no offense, but your 13. When I was 13, I was happy too. Depressed people do not annoy me. Thats mean to say. Trust me you won't be this happy all the time once you grow up.

I feel like throwing up, and I'm at work, that would be embaressing. :cry:

I'm sure I won't be happy all the time when I grow up into the adult world, but u know what, I'm in no hurry... so

that is the key Jeff...enjoy every "étape" of your life and don´t try to live faster!...is so kewl you think like that!... ;)

hey Kenna, just in case u missed this one...I know I'm not going to be happy all the time when I grow up...but I sure as hell will try to be....and when I said depressing people annoy me, that's bcuz I'm sick of people who make comments about me being happy most of the time...these "depressers" need to find happiness instead of bitching all the time...so no I'm not mean, I'm being honest :P

and hug and :kiss: bcuz u don't feel good...hope u feel better now :)