• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Love

It's great til it's not there

Molly, you are young. It's in the nature of people to want someone that they love who loves them back, but sometimes you just have to wait. You have to wait for that one guy who's gonna do things as simple as opening the door for you, offering to carry something for you, telling you that your eyes are beautiful, offering you his coat when it's cold. Those "old fashioned" things that have almost disappeared. If you wait for a guy like this, who also truly loves you, instead of giving your heart to guys over and over again, only to have it shattered every time, you'll save a lot of pain and heartbreak, though, you'll have to endure the loneliness of waiting.

Anyways, that's my thought.

Molly, you are young. It's in the nature of people to want someone that they love who loves them back, but sometimes you just have to wait. You have to wait for that one guy who's gonna do things as simple as opening the door for you, offering to carry something for you, telling you that your eyes are beautiful, offering you his coat when it's cold. Those "old fashioned" things that have almost disappeared. If you wait for a guy like this, who also truly loves you, instead of giving your heart to guys over and over again, only to have it shattered every time, you'll save a lot of pain and heartbreak, though, you'll have to endure the loneliness of waiting.

Anyways, that's my thought.

Well said. I'm lucky enough to have a guy like that! But sometimes we still have to talk through awkward of difficult stuff. Even when you find it, it's not easy, but you'll know you've found it.:D

^I'm not sure how to take that Anna.:D

Well said. I'm lucky enough to have a guy like that! But sometimes we still have to talk through awkward of difficult stuff. Even when you find it, it's not easy, but you'll know you've found it.:D

^I'm not sure how to take that Anna.:D

Yes, you have to talk through those things, and if you're with a guy who truly loves you, you'll eventually work that stuff out. Nobody wants a guy who's gonna say he loves you until it gets difficult, then show that he really only cares about himself.