✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Afraid of heights??

Starla Stargazer :D

I fell off a ladder once...when I was hanging up xmas lights...I fell on cement, so that didn't feel too good. That wasn't heights fault, I was being stupid. None the less, it flippin hurt. Bridges do scare me tho....I just don't really like them. :embarrased:

I like bridges... a few weeks ago I walked across the biggest bridge in the state (it was the longest in the world when it was built, and the middle is something like 150 feet over the water) just for kicks. :P I was getting a bit nervous when the big trucks drove by and the whole thing would start shaking, though.

I don't do well with ski-lifts, though. :confused:

I like bridges... a few weeks ago I walked across the biggest bridge in the state (it was the longest in the world when it was built, and the middle is something like 150 feet over the water) just for kicks. :P I was getting a bit nervous when the big trucks drove by and the whole thing would start shaking, though.

I don't do well with ski-lifts, though. :confused:

I can't even stand those lifts at the fair, ya know the ones that take you over the whole thing? Last time my husband persuaded me into one and the whole time I could stare at nothing but the single hook that connected my seat to the cable. It was a scary 10 minutes. :/